Update just been hospital today.

B4ev6is

Well guys I have some good news and bad new but I am in pain. But my big toe is slowly healing but one bit is still broken and they are going to try a injection I hate needles at best of times but If it helps then worth it. But if injection does not work they are going to try fuse my toe togather but would mean having a op but it might mean I could be out for a while. 

If all goes well I could be back at work  in April something so fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I have some good news and bad new but I am in pain. But my big toe is slowly healing but one bit is still broken and they are going to try a injection I hate needles at best of times but If it helps then worth it. But if injection does not work they are going to try fuse my toe togather but would mean having a op but it might mean I could be out for a while. 

If all goes well I could be back at work  in April something so fingers crossed.

Good luck - hope it's successful.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hopefully, they'll soon have you pain-free, and back to normal...

Feet_with_six_toes_on_each.jpg

...Just banter mate.  No offence meant.  ?
In all seriousness, it seems this has gone on long enough, and I sincerely hope they finally and speedily get you sorted, however they get there!  Back on your feet (literally), back to work, and back to your strongest self.

Fingers crossed for you buddy.  All the best.

Stay strong.  Stay Derby.
xxx

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

In all seriousness, it seems this has gone on long enough, and I sincerely hope they finally and speedily get you sorted, however they get there!  Back on your feet (literally), back to work, and back to your strongest self.

xxx

I can never thank you all for support and something I will never ever forget.

My neve dammage is permeant no cure too it so always be in pain but I take that must be a little less.

My spail shoe I am keeping for now but I got try but normal shoe on and walk in bits around the house.

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Rest your foot mate, stay at home and don’t  stand up for long periods.

Hope you get better soon.

I am not doing anything tommrow but rest and be best I can on Saturday.

Even my cinerma been so supportive to me even my boss said if I want too. I can go back to work 1 day a week only do 2 to 3 hours to start off with slowly go back 2 shifts a week eathier two 6 hours shifts.

Glad to hear they're sorting you out mate. Hopefully, this time you'll be pain free after the recovery period. Be nice for you not to have to worry and I'm sure you'd like to get back to work too.

As Boycie said, try to be a good patient. If the doc says rest up, then rest up! Especially if they need to fuse your toe. The quicker it heals, the quicker you can be back at at work and also at PP cheering on the lads.

9 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Glad to hear they're sorting you out mate. Hopefully, this time you'll be pain free after the recovery period. Be nice for you not to have to worry and I'm sure you'd like to get back to work too.

As Boycie said, try to be a good patient. If the doc says rest up, then rest up! Especially if they need to fuse your toe. The quicker it heals, the quicker you can be back at at work and also at PP cheering on the lads.

I am sitting down at home games but even through I hate sitting down but I might have sit on top of my seat at times for few mins. But I got my understanding off disabled now and some of right about sitting but I am disagreed with I will try change my ways but just i am used to it.

30 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

xxx

None caused

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Did the Doctor say “Please take a seat Mr B4ev6is”?

Good to learn that the medics are getting on top of the situation ??

29 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

fingers crossed for you mate , we need you fit and well for our beloved Rams push for promotion 

I will be mate and I will always be in pain but I am also waiting to talk person from learning differcults person who might be able to cope with pain with my neve dammage.

But not sure what will help but got to try it I guess.

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I will be mate and I will always be in pain but I am also waiting to talk person from learning differcults person who might be able to cope with pain with my neve dammage.

But not sure what will help but got to try it I guess.

stay strong mate , hope it all works out for the best for you