Most 'Valuable' Player

Scott129

Mcgoldrick and Mendez Laing have been the main catalysts for me, without those two in alot of games we'd have struggled to create and maybe drawn a game we went onto to win comfortably down to their ability to help us get up the pitch. 

If I had to pick one I'd say Mcgoldrick, Cashin and Wildsmith have also been key players as well. 

7 hours ago, David said:

They are not, but they are good enough players to come in at this level. 

Not many League 1 squads will have players equal to those in the first team that can come in.

If Collins gets injured, with Osula gone, Stretton sold, we're struggling up there to even put a body in.

Don't panic David, there's a striker coming in this week

Gutted that Osula has gone. He could have been the difference between play offs and autos for me. 

Other than that, Fozzy is playing like Bobby Moore's and Franz Beckenbauer's love child. Him and Cash are perfect for each other. An elder statesman with dodgy knees and ankles with a proper brawler alongside him who will fight for every ball.

Cashin. 

Wildsmith has been brilliant, but we could pick up a keeper to 'do a job' if necessary.

Cashin has been dominant time and again. No way we can get that anywhere else.

Second place would be NML. Biggest threat we have going forward.

26 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Cashin. 

Wildsmith has been brilliant, but we could pick up a keeper to 'do a job' if necessary.

Cashin has been dominant time and again. No way we can get that anywhere else.

Second place would be NML. Biggest threat we have going forward.

Is Cashin ok….totally agree, we would miss him most….

Didzy is our most gifted footballer by a mile. The way he glides around the pitch, silky turns and slick passing at his age is phenomenal. He's our link.

In terms of value to the team, NML imo. Without him, we lack that true direct threat. When he's 1on1 with a defender, you know 9 times out of 10 he's getting past the defender to create something, and that has been our biggest key to where we are imo in terms of points we've won. Dobin is good, so is Barks, but NML is pivotal.

Edited by SK47