Mayor of Cheltenham Charity Collection

tarranwilson

3 hours ago, tarranwilson said:

Morning All,

We have been advised today that we are unable to have any bucket collectors on the away end on Saturday, as our local force have deemed the game high risk.

There will be collectors around in the club bar and car park if any of you wish to donate.

Thanks

What a load of tosh! High risk for the reason we're bringing a decent following? More money for your buckets. 

Police are such a load of namby-pambies these days! 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

What a load of tosh! High risk for the reason we're bringing a decent following? More money for your buckets. 

Police are such a load of namby-pambies these days! 

Nah it's the Whaddon Massive, the PE Way Crips and the St Paul's Templars that all fancy a rumble.

10 hours ago, tarranwilson said:

Morning All,

We have been advised today that we are unable to have any bucket collectors on the away end on Saturday, as our local force have deemed the game high risk.

There will be collectors around in the club bar and car park if any of you wish to donate.

Thanks

Shame about the restricted collections , just bunged you a Caitlin Jenner online ,enjoy the game , Come on you Rams

Thank you Hales much appreciated.

Most of agree it seems daft to stop it, I worked for the club for over 10 years before stepping away as the matchday turnstile co-ordinator and can honestly say that away fans are generally the better behaved and more polite.

Hopefully will see some of you tomorrow in and around the club car park, as I feel this may be the one and only chance of a home league game against Derby for us.

Enjoy your day

Just a quick message to say thank you to everyone that managed to donate this weekend.

We managed to raise a total of just over £900 for the 2 charities.

Cracking game, which I am sure we all enjoyed more than you did.

Good luck for the season, and I look forward to visiting Pride Park next month (as long as you don't beat West Ham)

Thanks again

17 minutes ago, tarranwilson said:

Just a quick message to say thank you to everyone that managed to donate this weekend.

Good luck for the season, and I look forward to visiting Pride Park next month (as long as you don't beat West Ham)

Thanks again

I looked the bucket collectors out and had a chat with one but I don't think it was you. 

Personally I hope we see you at Pride Park a little later than scheduled! 

8 hours ago, tarranwilson said:

Thanks again

We will  beat westham