Bad news

B4ev6is

7 hours ago, DesertRam said:

Sorry to hear about this B4, hope  you make a speedy recovery.

I don't think i've read yet, who your favorites are out of the 11/12 new players?

Well guys I have more bad news sigh

My big toe badly broken in fact so bad I will never have full use of it again and some of it heal but 4 to 6 weeks be upto a year for anymore swelling to go down but my big toe never look same again.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I have more bad news sigh

My big toe badly broken in fact so bad I will never have full use of it again and some of it heal but 4 to 6 weeks be upto a year for anymore swelling to go down but my big toe never look same again.

You’re not having much luck at the minute are you, up to a year though for swelling to go down sounds like a long time?

1 minute ago, David said:

You’re not having much luck at the minute are you, up to a year though for swelling to go down sounds like a long time?

That's what they said and made me feel like a waste of time and waste resources. Only thing did say leave 6 months open appointments if I am in pain or something does not feel right said me off 4 weeks and my  gp give me another one if I need one.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

That's what they said and made me feel like a waste of time and waste resources. Only thing did say leave 6 months open appointments if I am in pain or something does not feel right said me off 4 weeks and my  gp give me another one if I need one.

With broken toes there isn’t a lot doctors can do other than give you a boot or maybe strap it to another toe.

It’s one of those annoying little injuries like a broken rib that just takes time to heal so just try not to be on your feet all day. 

Can’t imagine the swelling will be there for a year, unless you keep aggravating it.

2 minutes ago, David said:

With broken toes there isn’t a lot doctors can do other than give you a boot or maybe strap it to another toe.

It’s one of those annoying little injuries like a broken rib that just takes time to heal so just try not to be on your feet all day. 

Can’t imagine the swelling will be there for a year, unless you keep aggravating it.

He said swelling always be there but when about op he said not having one my mum asked A and E doctories always say that and us who make decisions not them.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

He said swelling always be there but when about op he said not having one my mum asked A and E doctories always say that and us who make decisions not them.

Yeah, I mean you would have to really smash it to pieces before the operate, which is a positive for you take.

1 minute ago, David said:

Yeah, I mean you would have to really smash it to pieces before the operate, which is a positive for you take.

Bits have broken off mate that's why a and e doctorie said that will not a op to get rid of them.

On 04/08/2022 at 16:35, B4ev6is said:

I'm 2 years down the road with a broken leg bud and it's still swollen

You just get used to it

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But pain made worse by neve dammage they are twitting like mad.

Me too mate. In my surgery I suffered nerve damage where I had metalwork screwed in. Strong painkillers, feet up for a few weeks and then ease yourself back. It gets better ?

5 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Me too mate. In my surgery I suffered nerve damage where I had metalwork screwed in. Strong painkillers, feet up for a few weeks and then ease yourself back. It gets better ?

Unfortunately mate my neve dammage all over my body and my big toe could take upto a year to heal and wont have full use of it ever again.

5 hours ago, bimmerman said:

I cannot

I do have a screw sticking out my skin now though if that's of interest to anybody ??it's pretty minging

That’s quite disgusting and maybe winning at the moment. But, things can change.

12 hours ago, bimmerman said:

I cannot

I do have a screw sticking out my skin now though if that's of interest to anybody ??it's pretty minging

On a healed scar on the back of my leg... felt like a really tiny scab... pick, pick, pick... Finally got it twixt fingernails, and pulled... I honestly thought it was a worm or some kind of flesh-eating Australian grub thing!  ?

...Turned out it was a 40mm long nylon stitch... 11 years after they were put in!  ?

#self-dissolving my arse!