Let's pp rocking on saturday

B4ev6is

Well it is nearly here first game of the season against oxford United we need everyone in top voice and getting behind the lads but sadly I wont be able to do the bounce as I might have broken my big toe sigh but this wont be stopping me from getting behind them. Lets have sea of black and white let's have flags scarfs held up as players come out of the tunnel and banners too. Let new players think oh wow what a club and what a fan base.

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it is nearly here first game of the season against oxford United we need everyone in top voice and getting behind the lads but sadly I wont be able to do the bounce as I might have broken my big toe sigh but this wont be stopping me from getting behind them. Lets have sea of black and white let's have flags scarfs held up as players come out of the tunnel and banners too. Let new players think oh wow what a club and what a fan base.

How you done that mate?

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Slipped on the stairs my foot sort of under neath me.

I’m not sure they do anything for broken toes? Is it just rest or is it one of them big plastic boots like Rooneys wife and kid wore recently?

16 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

Hope your toe is on the mend soon, b4.

I've broken mine in the past, quite painful for a week or two or three.

Give the lads an extra big shout from me.

Going for x ray tommrow but doctorie given me some extra pain relief.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Going for x ray tommrow but doctorie given me some extra pain relief.

Extra ? I thought you were already on the top level of pin killers already?  Be careful, people can get hooked on them.  Hope it’s not broken but maybe only badly bruised.

I feel ur pain B4.In February I slipped getting out of the shower,I proceeded to pick up speed on the wet bathroom floor as i did the splits before my lead foot went full on in to the skirting board. The result was a fractured metatarsal and two broken toes.The most painful feeling of my life,other than listening to forest fans at work at the moment.Get well soon and can't wait for Saturday I will be behind the lads 100%,I hope our fans don't expect too much too soon,the new system and players will need time. COYR's ?

Edited by Colour-blind
Spelling

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Extra ? I thought you were already on the top level of pin killers already?  Be careful, people can get hooked on them.  Hope it’s not broken but maybe only badly bruised.

Well doctorie gave me them and also help with swelling and pain too.

7 minutes ago, Colour-blind said:

I feel ur pain B4.In February I slipped getting out of the shower,I proceeded to pick up speed on the wet bathroom floor as i did the splits before my lead foot went full on in to the skirting board. The result was a fractured metatarsal and two broken toes.The most painful feeling of my life,other than listening to forest fans at work at the moment.Get well soon and can't wait for Saturday I will be behind the lads 100%,I hope our fans don't expect too much too soon,the new system and players will need time. COYR's ?

Try have neve dammage on top.

5 hours ago, Colour-blind said:

Ouch!!! Just hope for a speedy recovery. Damage to your feet worst kind due to needing them from time to time.Unfortunately carnt go to the game Saturday due to work but will be listening via radio, carnt wait for season to start.... ???

I will make as much noise as I can mate for you.

Pesky work a mate.

14 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Wasted on those <55 @Mucker1884 ??♂️

Wow, Daktari. Used to love it. I remember learning from watching it that in Swahili, words that didn’t exist, they simply took the English word and “ Swahilised” it. So Office became Ofisi, and Doctor became Daktari. Just dragged that bit of info up from over 50 years ago but I can’t remember why I’ve just gone into the garage…..