Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

Mansfield away a fortnight today. PJT. Not on sale yet.

Reckon they'll just be first come first served? 

I don’t think anyone has told them yet ? it’s still showing on their website as the 18th of October. I would think there will be plenty of tickets.

Tickets on sale this morning for Ipswich and Accrington for 15+ members.

106 tickets sold for Ipswich so 1,795 left.

Seat tickets sold for Accrington 164. Still blocks to open up.

Accrington standing is a bit of a strange one. It’s showing half the stand currently available with 750 places but 709 of these are showing as sold leaving just 41 tickets. I am fairly confident that we do not have 700   20+ members so I don’t know why this is showing. Presume they will open up the other half of the stand when necessary.

Stags tickets also on sale to 20+ members this morning.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale this morning for Ipswich and Accrington for 15+ members.

106 tickets sold for Ipswich so 1,795 left.

Seat tickets sold for Accrington 164. Still blocks to open up.

Accrington standing is a bit of a strange one. It’s showing half the stand currently available with 750 places but 709 of these are showing as sold leaving just 41 tickets. I am fairly confident that we do not have 700   20+ members so I don’t know why this is showing. Presume they will open up the other half of the stand when necessary.

Stags tickets also on sale to 20+ members this morning.

Sorted for Accrington and Ipswich. 

I'm particularly looking forward to Accrington as I missed the cup game with pneumonia! Anyway, now I'm old I have had my pneumonia jab so bring it on! ?

Tickets on sale this morning for Accrington, Ipswich and Mansfield to 10+ members.

Plenty of tickets left for Ipswich and Mansfield with areas yet to open up.

Accrington seat tickets, 162 currently on sale with other areas still to open up, standing area is currently showing 91 places but only half of the stand is currently open. Good luck.

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Anyone know when you usually hear about tickets if you are on the returns list for away matches?

As they come in. 

Usually some last-minute returns so don't give up hope yet! If you do get tickets after it's too late to post them I would be happy to collect them for you and meet you with them.