Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Lots of seats greyed out once again ( around 400 for each fixture) before commencement of sale, I’d like to know who these are being reserved for.

Would these be reserved for the official supporters club and their away travel coaches?

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Ordered my Plymouth and Oxford tickets this morning which was more stressful than it should be. The website even said it was closed for maintenance within a few minutes of tickets going on sale.

Lots of seats greyed out once again ( around 400 for each fixture) before commencement of sale, I’d like to know who these are being reserved for.

So from the  Plymouth allocation of 1,642 there are 1,172 left.

Oxford allocation 1,497 there are 1,072 left.

Barnsley tickets arrived in the mail today six days after ordering them.

Oh good about the Barnsley tickets I was starting to wonder if the postie was on strike again.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

This is true. They have to order in each priority window just like we do. 

Chair of all DCFC Supporters Groups And at least two separate Group secretaries. 

I always thought they were given a small quantity to distribute between their members (paid still) to ensure they had their coaches full.

My bad.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I thought 950 been sold already.

Looking at the site, block 21 is greyed out. It all depends on this.

Block 21 could be sold out already in which case that’s about 950 sold. Alternatively it could be being held in which case we’ve sold just 400-500 today.

Block 22 and 23 are showing availability with 714 available on my last count.

So there are tickets still available but it’s just not clear how many.

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Interesting to know, there are people who don’t use the internet or trust using the internet for purchases and there are plenty who hate paying extra fees! 

I tried online then heard they hold back some tickets and luckily it was my day off so headed straight to PP