Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 minute ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

I get this argument, but as someone who doesn’t live in Derby and doesn’t generally get to go to many home games, the current system has allowed me to get to 7 away games so far this season. If there were a ST priority window I doubt I’d have been able to go to any.

Me too, 11 away v 2 home games this season so far.

8 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Didn't we take some record away fans to Barnsley?  I think perhaps about 2007ish and it was somewhere between 6 and 9,000?  A lot of beer has passed my lips since but am I right or am I wrong?  Anyone?  

2007 - 7,500 rams fans. Had a good section of the stand at the side as well as behind the goal. 

Just looking at some stories on here and the fact my lad got a ticket no problem I think people trying to buy a bunch of tickets were less successful than individuals getting one or two. It may be an idea next time if someone want 6 tickets get 3 logged on and try for 2 each. I know it still doesn’t guarantee you all a ticket but your chances my increase. Not sure what you’d do if you only get 2 out of 6 or 4. May be draw lots.

13 minutes ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

I get this argument, but as someone who doesn’t live in Derby and doesn’t generally get to go to many home games, the current system has allowed me to get to 7 away games so far this season. If there were a ST priority window I doubt I’d have been able to go to any.

That’s fair enough mate I went 3 years without a season ticket recently but did 10/15 away games so I guess It works both ways

16 minutes ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

Are you an away member?

1 minute ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

Good point - not for this season as I mostly got tickets through mates/POTG last year. Will likely get one for next season, though. 

Yeah the problem with getting them through mates is you’re not getting any games built up. So next year you’d probably be just away member 5 or less but been to 7 + games and POTG is the same. I made that mistake the Mac 1 season and struggled to get tickets for some games. I was lucky to get my away membership this season I didn’t even know they were cut off in August but I usually get one because it always comes in handy for these games.

29 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Just looking at some stories on here and the fact my lad got a ticket no problem I think people trying to buy a bunch of tickets were less successful than individuals getting one or two. It may be an idea next time if someone want 6 tickets get 3 logged on and try for 2 each. I know it still doesn’t guarantee you all a ticket but your chances my increase. Not sure what you’d do if you only get 2 out of 6 or 4. May be draw lots.

Well that not fair eathier just keep as it is.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well that not fair eathier just keep as it is.

I think that away tickets should be sold on a raffle basis.

Even if you don’t get a matchday ticket, perhaps you could still end up with a bottle of dodgy wine, or a packet of sausages, or even maybe a Yardley perfume collection?

Come on Clowes, make it happen!

Edited by i-Ram

9 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

I can see why people get frustrated when they're having to assign multiple owners to multiple seats now.

You'd have thought that logging into your account it would assume that a single ticket purchase was going to be for yourself, but I still had to search for myself before I could assign it to me - when time is of the essence it's a delay you don't need!

It did used to do that last season, but they’ve obviously decided to improve the system to make everything easier for us punters. ?