Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

My lads going to be reet confused. I'm a Suffolk based Ram and have got us tickets for Portman Road in the Away end. He's only 8, but have been taking him a few times to watch Ipswich last season and a couple this season including tomorrow, a near full house vs Portsmouth. 

With our delayed kit launch, I ended up getting him the new Ipswich home kit for his birthday in August (I must admit its a beauty?) to add to his Rams collection which includes ones I used to wear in the late 80s and 90s with the blue checked away being his favourite. 

So I will let him wear a blue shirt on the night but it will be the one I had as a young lad pretending I was Dean Saunders!!!

In short, if you see a little lad celebrating an Ipswich goal on the night in the away end, go easy on him, I blame the parents. ?

COYR ???

1 hour ago, Franks Tanked said:

My lads going to be reet confused. I'm a Suffolk based Ram and have got us tickets for Portman Road in the Away end. He's only 8, but have been taking him a few times to watch Ipswich last season and a couple this season including tomorrow, a near full house vs Portsmouth. 

With our delayed kit launch, I ended up getting him the new Ipswich home kit for his birthday in August (I must admit its a beauty?) to add to his Rams collection which includes ones I used to wear in the late 80s and 90s with the blue checked away being his favourite. 

So I will let him wear a blue shirt on the night but it will be the one I had as a young lad pretending I was Dean Saunders!!!

In short, if you see a little lad celebrating an Ipswich goal on the night in the away end, go easy on him, I blame the parents. ?

COYR ???

Well I would tell him not to celebrate in the away end mate.

3 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Yeah it's odd how the terrace tickets keep getting released in dribs and drabs. I was going to stand at this one, but got a seat because I assumed the terrace was sold out, but glad to be sorted for Ipswich and Accy now.

Well you could return seat for standing mate.

21 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

He is 8.

Just saying through

But even if puts ipwhich shirt under neath derby one. But I just want him to have a nice time.

My mum once step in she was outside birds in town a think he was like me just because he was wearing Brazil shirt they went try beat him up and she said to these lads leave him alone If you want a fight me. And they backed off she waited till his dad came she explained what happened he said thankyou he only left him for a min.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Just saying through

But even if puts ipwhich shirt under neath derby one. But I just want him to have a nice time.

My mum once step in she was outside birds in town a think he was like me just because he was wearing Brazil shirt they went try beat him up and she said to these lads leave him alone If you want a fight me. And they backed off she waited till his dad came she explained what happened he said thankyou he only left him for a min.

Similarly I think if anyone picked on a small child I like to think other fans would step in. What I actually think will happen is that Derby come out guns blazing so we are 3-0 up in 15 minutes and the little boy sees the light and never supports Ipswich again. Looking forward to it as not far from home

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Similarly I think if anyone picked on a small child I like to think other fans would step in. What I actually think will happen is that Derby come out guns blazing so we are 3-0 up in 15 minutes and the little boy sees the light and never supports Ipswich again. Looking forward to it as not far from home

Of course we would. But @B4ev6is is right, some of our fans are totally unreasonable at times. 

27 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I know it should not matter what shirt he wears but it does sadly.

Also stewards in the away end may not let him in the away end if he wearing there colours in.