Any recommended Rams podcasts or Twitter accounts

BuxtonRam74

There's quite a few Derby pods running at the moment.

I like Rams Review because they usually try to get a podcaster from the other team on which gives a good perspective.

There's also Talk Derby to me, the ranswriter, Steve Bloomer's washing and probably more, sorry if I've missed any, they're ones I've regularly listened to.

On twitter, depends if you want "credible source of DCFC news" (very thin on the ground) or "DCFC fans whose twitter account I like" - go to the BBC Derby Sport twitter and have a look at who is replying and go from there would be my advice.

Hope that's helpful.

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's quite a few Derby pods running at the moment.

I like Rams Review because they usually try to get a podcaster from the other team on which gives a good perspective.

There's also Talk Derby to me, the ranswriter, Steve Bloomer's washing and probably more, sorry if I've missed any, they're ones I've regularly listened to.

On twitter, depends if you want "credible source of DCFC news" (very thin on the ground) or "DCFC fans whose twitter account I like" - go to the BBC Derby Sport twitter and have a look at who is replying and go from there would be my advice.

Hope that's helpful.

Many thanks mate, I'll have a look and check all of those out. Cheers.

1 hour ago, BuxtonRam74 said:

Morning folks.

Can anyone recommend any decent Rams podcasts or Twitter accounts to follow?

Cheers.

If, like me, you want to know the bits of speculation from the various journos, but can't be bothered with sifting through their non-Derby tweets, then Owen Holmes is an account I follow as he posts the info with a link to the source.

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

If, like me, you want to know the bits of speculation from the various journos, but can't be bothered with sifting through their non-Derby tweets, then Owen Holmes is an account I follow as he posts the info with a link to the source.

I'll check it out, thanks.

In terms of regular podcasts there is Steve Bloomers Washing, Rams Review, Rams Monthly Review Show, Ramswriter and Sportscene podcast from BBC Derby. Once A Ram podcast last episode was 6 months ago and Derby County Blogcast last episode was 1 year ago but may come back?

In terms of interview based podcasts relating to Derby County there is the Official DCFC podcast and Talk Derby to me.

The fan support groups (RamsTrust, dcfcbawt,  PunjabiRams) are worth following if you want to be kept up to speed on latest news from fan group news.

For general derby fan discussions I follow RamsPolls, Totaldcfc, DerbyRetweets, _omeara_r, Rams_Chat, derbycountyblog, JakeBarker1212, AnalyticsDerby and overhere3.

For during the game derbycounty posts live commentary and dcfclee posts gifs/videos of goals soon after (though he also posts a lot of other things not related to derby)

And vaguely ITK take it or leave it Andy(_derby5hire) seems to be on the ball sometimes.

Edited by RAMesses III