Stick Together More than Ever

Ellafella

34 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I know of a fair few people who intend to buy STs who haven't had one for 10 years, so hopefully that's true of many more people.

Yeah, me & my fellow South Leeds Ram will be getting our first ever season tickets as soon as they're on sale. Watched that many games last season, it made sense to finally take the plunge & I dont want to miss the rebuild.

@Ellafella whilst we have our fans & a club, we have everything. Managers come & go and players come & go, its all cyclical. We are so far below our natural level (16th-20th in country) that the only way is up now. The defiance & that sense of injustice won't go away easily and will galvanise fans more than say, another attempt to finish 17th in the Prem (Hi Leeds). I was far too young to appreciate mid 80s but always strikes me how much more fans talk about those Division 3 days & rise through the leagues rather than finishing 5th in 88/89.

Plenty of good days ahead I'm certain. Winning more than we lose, raucous away days at grounds we've never been before, a sense of pride that when times were as tough as it could be for any club of our stature, we rallied as a fanbase & stood together. We're gonna live forever. COYR

Edited by LeedsCityRam

8 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm a fella that doesn't get fussed, If I can't affect things I aint going to worry about it, The fans in football are more important than football, I'm one of the lucky ones on here that I was there in the 60s and onward and saw some great football, But last seasons fans at DCFC has given me a little rejuvenation where DCFC are concerned, As soon as STs go on sale to the general public I'll get mine again, Seeing and listening on TV the fans and their disdain for the EFL et al has given the Derby fans a rallying point.

I'm not a singer anymore done that and been there, I'm a more of a stand up and yelling at a player for not doing the simple thing, Or giving the men in black constructive criticism ?, So come the 1st game I/we will get behind this club and the new owner/s and make it as uncomfortable as we possibly can for the opposition

Saturday 17th of September is a day I'm chomping at the bit for. 

COYRs 

Get voice on good shape we need every in good voice.

9 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Wouldn't it be a superb statement to have a 30k noisy crowd for the first home game which I think is Oxford. 

The first few games are usually down in numbers due to holidays; hopefully though the atmosphere will be the same. In fact, I generally think the atmosphere tends to be better when the crowd is 25-26 rather than 30. I suspect numbers will be 20-21 due to holiday and smaller opposition numbers .