Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

You lot don’t need us anymore anyway. Got a big new rival to have fun with..

https://twitter.com/bafcmatty/status/1656210126716514304?s=46&t=-5RnY95UHSORxqiBiIaV_w

Fun 🤔 blimey Dawnie, I’d say he was scrapping the barrel with his narrative but he’s more likely wearing it.

Be like Mansfield calling themselves Forests rivals; ain’t going to happen..

7 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think the best hope now is for Leeds or Leicester to be within two points of Forest by the end of the season.

If Forest need just a point at Palace to be mathematically safe, they will probably fluke it.

At least if either are within two points there is a glimmer of hope either win their final home game and Forest don’t win at Palace, relegating them on GD.

Oh and Everton to beat Bournemouth on the final day at home.

It’s going to require a favourable sequence of results. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems.

Watch Forest just beat Chelsea away 1-0 to ruin it for everybody.

Table tells us they’re in deep water but on the pitch forest don’t look like they’ll go down. Soton was massive 

3 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Table tells us they’re in deep water but on the pitch forest don’t look like they’ll go down. Soton was massive 

Yep. It was must-win for them as they would almost certainly go down if they had lost (or at least start the final day in the relegation zone).

It looks like Forest will start the final day outside the bottom 3, requiring them to lose and potentially two others to win. Unfortunately a big ask.

I think the situation needs some drastic action.

As my fandom appears to be 99% pure kryptonite to sporting success, if I must, I shall debase myself for the greater good.

Forgive me.

C'mon you gumps!

Stevie Cooper's aesthetically challenged army!

Mull of kin tyre, fighting the last pie is mine,my desire,is always gump right, oh stroke my spare tyre.

World famous city ground where all the greats have played, kris commons, Robbie earnshaw, Andy garner....

I really hope they get another season of being batter week in week out in the prem.

I hope we can sign up goal post again,our best defender all season.

I refuse to believe that regression to the mean will make us a middling championship club over time regardless.

You Garibaldi biscuits

13 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yep. It was must-win for them as they would almost certainly go down if they had lost (or at least start the final day in the relegation zone).

It looks like Forest will start the final day outside the bottom 3, requiring them to lose and potentially two others to win. Unfortunately a big ask.

Their gd might still be their undoing tho’

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not much gets past you pal, does it?

In other ground-breaking news, water is wet and bears do in fact s*** in the woods.

How do you know?  Have you watched one?  I don’t ever remember seeing Yogi, or indeed Boo Boo, doing such a thing!

However they were both partial to the odd “pickernic” basket and heavily frosted cake…

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

And Derby’s form falls of a cliff in February. Don’t forget that one!

Smarter than the average bear…

37 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Even if Cooper keeps them up he will be sacked and replaced before next season kicks off.

That’s extremely unlikely. Marinakis understands the positivity surrounding Cooper from the fan base. If he was going to get rid of him, he’s had several opportunities already this season. 

But after he keeps us up? Don’t be silly. 

Big moment this weekend RD. Tough games for the others and Chelsea in chaos despite 1 win. Southampton are gone and the other two bottom sides are in 'shocking' and 'poor' form respectively. Sadly, even a point might be enough for you lot as I don't see the bottom 3 getting much from the remaining games. That goal difference might yet be a factor though.