Creating that unique atmosphere for home games

teddyb16

4 minutes ago, Ramble said:

This would be more fitting at the moment - absolutely love this video. Sums up what it’s like for that 90 minutes or so a week being a football fan

Best football song by a million miles 

4 hours ago, Ramble said:

This would be more fitting at the moment - absolutely love this video. Sums up what it’s like for that 90 minutes or so a week being a football fan

My best mate when I was in the Paras is a Hibee, he was at this game, and shows me this everytime we meet up, he proper cries watching it back.....my Mums side are all Rangers, but I do look out for Hibernian because of this

12 hours ago, teddyb16 said:

With home wins vitally important, how can we get Pride Park rocking? So loud the players hear it in the changing room. 

Get people in earlier so that build up is unique. 

can we steal something like this? 

God.... Anything but this

23 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

Noticed whilst walking to the game yesterday that most Gumps have their team scarves. Seems to be a thing? I don’t know if I don’t notice that at PP and their colours just stand out more? But it does look good when you see the team colours all around you (the Hibs video a good example)

I think it was a one off for them, Forest fan groups encouraged supporters to bring scarfs etc yesterday 

25 minutes ago, SandiacreRam said:

I think it was a one off for them, Forest fan groups encouraged supporters to bring scarfs etc yesterday 

This picture was taken some months ago when I took my son to an event in notts when they played on a Sunday. 

Notice the white tights!20210912_113733.jpg

Edited by ossieram

I’d like to see more banners, creating the Italian ‘Ultra’ environment (obs without the violence).

It’d be great having banners celebrating our achievements such as the Watney Cup, Texaco Cup and Anglo Italian Cup Final.

Here’s a video of Napoli fans arriving in Rome at the station:

25 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Some fundamentals Don’t invest in a monstrosity of a flag. A big flag is good as long as it’s not a poo one. Don’t Chuck flares at kids and don’t be silent until your team scores. 

I thought their big “Forest Kingdom” flag was awful.  Looked like it belonged on a ride at Alton Towers