East Anglia bus to Derby

EastAnglianRam

Hi all. We now just have 3 seats remaining on the bus next weekend. If anyone has any change of plans and wants to get involved from our part of the country, please just let me know. It is down to around £40 per person now.

Final pickup points are Colchester, Ipswich, Stowmarket and Kettering. 

Looking forward to this one. It’s set to be a huge game next week. We’ll be in full voice for it.

Up the Rams! ? 

On 19/02/2022 at 21:55, EastAnglianRam said:

The obligatory squad photo for anyone that has been following the thread.

We had a great bunch of guys and we came home with the 3 points to make the day that bit sweeter.

Cheers all. See you all again soon? 

3EB027B9-7B69-460D-9071-02830B4801A8.jpeg

I met one of these guys at the cinema in Ipswich last night! Wearing a Rams logo always gives a clue as to my allegiance! Colchester on Tuesday looks a goes @EastAnglianRam so see you there!

A few of us are heading to the Bricklayers pub in Colchester near the train station to watch the Cardiff match tomorrow night. If you are local and fancy watching with some fellow Rams, please do join us ? ? 

These are two huge games now after a couple of disappointing results. Sing loud and proud those that are making the trip to Wales won’t you!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malty said:

Let me know if this happens again before the end of the season please.

It would be good to meet some fellow rams fans!!

I believe a few of us are looking to get the train down to QPR together for our next group game. If you haven’t ticked that one off yet, it’d be great for you to join us?

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

We currently have 2 spare seats on our bus up to Pride Park on 18/2 for the home game Vs Charlton. Current stops organised are as follows:

Colchester
Ipswich
Stowmarket
Kettering

We can add others along the A14 such as Bury St Edmunds or Cambridge if people need.

The price is £37.50 per person.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in coming with us ?

• 2 weeks later...