East Anglia bus to Derby

EastAnglianRam

On 08/01/2022 at 20:54, bassingham ram said:

If you’re picking up at Colchester, then copdock, you’d be going down the A14 past bury so it’d be great if I could get picked up there. In response to I-ram, I moved to Suffolk from the midlands 3 years ago and I can confirm that I have now grown an extra digit on each hand, and I rather like it ?

That’s fine and on the list of locations I’m asking for quotes on. Should have them in this week ?

3 minutes ago, chipperram said:

Hi, can you add me to the list please, Stowmarket pick up would be good for me but could possibly be flexible on that. I may be able to talk a couple of others into going. How would we go about getting tickets as a group.

That’s great. I’ll message you as I’m going to set up a WhatsApp when I have confirms back from people.

RE: Tickets, I think realistically we will all have to log on and buy our own but happy to put seat details etc here if people all want to sit together. Alternatively some may have other preferences on where to sit in the ground/meet up with people there (we tend to sit in the East stand).

If anyone else would like to join please let me know as we are finalising numbers to see whether we can get this thing off the ground! 

Thanks all

I would love to do this if it were a bit further afield. However Peterborough is just up the road for me. So I’d just drive up there if I wanted tbh. 

I’m Cambridge (I live about 2 miles from the A14) so if you go anywhere north I’m on the way.

9 minutes ago, Malty said:

I would love to do this if it were a bit further afield. However Peterborough is just up the road for me. So I’d just drive up there if I wanted tbh. 

I’m Cambridge (I live about 2 miles from the A14) so if you go anywhere north I’m on the way.

This is the home game Malty so we are off to Pride Park. We can look to make a stop at Cambridge if you’d like to get involved?

1 hour ago, chipperram said:

Hi, can you add me to the list please, Stowmarket pick up would be good for me but could possibly be flexible on that. I may be able to talk a couple of others into going. How would we go about getting tickets as a group.

You should be able to link fan ID's to create a group and then 1 person buy the tickets so they are together, just remember each person will have to have their own fan ID.

10 hours ago, EastAnglianRam said:

This is the home game Malty so we are off to Pride Park. We can look to make a stop at Cambridge if you’d like to get involved?

I’m prob going to leave it for a bit, just being ultra safe re covid. But I’m deffo interested In the future especially if it’s an away trip. One more question though, would this be suitable for my son too? I’m thinking football fans on a bus … might be lots of swearing and perhaps a lot of drinking. Might not suitable for my son (he’s 11) … but he’s “collecting” grounds so it would be a shame to miss out on an opportunity to an away trip to one of the less distant but not local teams we might play in the next few seasons, say, Barnsley!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick update, we have now booked up our first bus trip up to Pride Park for the game against Peterborough on 19th Feb as a group.

We do have 5 spare seats on the bus, so if anyone that has seen the thread has been unable to commit to joining but wants to join us nearer the time, please just let me know. We have pick ups booked in at Colchester, Ipswich, Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds and the cost is £45 each.

Thank you to everyone that has responded and that has spread the word to fellow Rams living in this part of the country ?