Match day season ticket

DRS94

Hi wondering if someone could help with some info.I live about 1hour 30 away from the ground and haven’t had chance to pick up my season ticket yet just finished work and the ticket office is closed, does anyone know who I should contact I’ve tried calling the club but to no answer on any extension.

thanks 

13 minutes ago, DRS94 said:

Hi wondering if someone could help with some info.I live about 1hour 30 away from the ground and haven’t had chance to pick up my season ticket yet just finished work and the ticket office is closed, does anyone know who I should contact I’ve tried calling the club but to no answer on any extension.

thanks 

The phone lines might not be open, but the ticket office is open right up to kick off.

12 minutes ago, Mckram said:

As somebody else said, the ticket office is open before the game and your friend can collect it for you as long as he has your fan ID. 

Might be worth texting your friend giving him permission to pick it up. Your friend shows ticket office text with fan Id, name address, don etc and hey presto! Everybody’s happy. 

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Might be worth texting your friend giving him permission to pick it up. Your friend shows ticket office text with fan Id, name address, don etc and hey presto! Everybody’s happy. 

Might be better emailing and copy in the ticket office too. They will have his/ her email address on file so can see it’s kosher. Although doubt very much they will be that bothered