It is rather remarkable

Bob The Badger

That no team outside the top 4 has conceded fewer goals than we have this season.

And that only Millwall, Bournemouth, Fulham and West Brom have lost fewer games.

Yet here we are, adrift at the bottom

What's not remarkable though, is the thread calling for Rooney to go before he even had a chance to start has disappeared though.

If we do stay up, which I think is highly unlikely, I think WR is doing a Frank and heading back to Old Trafford.

Considering the embargo (and all associated restrictions), Wayne, the players and the management team are doing a top job at the minute. Only 5 defeats and the 4th best defence in the league? Not bad! Yeah, we've drawn a few too many games, but I'd prefer a draw to a defeat any day!

23 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

That no team outside the top 4 has conceded fewer goals than we have this season.

And that only Millwall, Bournemouth, Fulham and West Brom have lost fewer games.

What's not remarkable though, is the thread calling for Rooney to go before he even had a chance to start has disappeared though.

If we do stay up, which I think is highly unlikely, I think WR is doing a Frank and heading back to Old Trafford.

I know it’s stating the obvious but we’re only “adrift at the bottom” because of the points deductions and therefore not remarkable in that respect.

However, whilst we are in a false position, even without the minus points we’d still be in trouble. 

30 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

But only Barnsley have won fewer games…..we would be out of the bottom 3 without the points deductions but still in a fight to stay up…..

57 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Experience of the two CB and Byrne is a massive factor (let’s hope they can stay fit and also we can keep Jag).

Also I think the form of Bird (never was his biggest fan but he’s been absolutely outstanding this season) and Shinnie has also help. Those two with the back 4 certainly have made us very difficult to beat.  

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Do you mean this one ? Yeah it’s now locked but it’s still about.

18 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Experience of the two CB and Byrne is a massive factor (let’s hope they can stay fit and also we can keep Jag).

Also I think the form of Bird (never was his biggest fan but he’s been absolutely outstanding this season) and Shinnie has also help. Those two with the back 4 certainly have made us very difficult to beat.  

Agree, whether Curtis and Jags can keep playing 2 games a week is the question…..