Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

When Brookes came on and started to put the ball in the right spot, the other bowlers seemed to take note and the whole attack improved markedly. I thought Reece also bowled well.

The batting got a bit bogged down after tea, the quick loss of Ali and Guest rattling them a bit. A shame that Came didn't get his 50, but Madsen and Du Ploy settled things down again eventually. Leicestershire's appealing and celebrations were ludicrously OTT and borderline intimidatory. 

38 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Got an hours play in before the rain came, and du Plooy and Madsen ticked the score along. Hopefully get on again in the afternoon....forecasr for tomorrow is horrendous.

It was a blooming deluge. That'll test the grounds drainage.

Covers coming off now. Inspection in 15 minutes.

Edited by Eddie

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

It was a blooming deluge. That'll test the grounds drainage.

Covers coming off now. Inspection in 15 minutes.

I had one eye on the cricket with no sound on whilst “working” and kept noticing the camera going to a rather menacing black cloud...then they were off...just when I was free to start watching properly 😟😂

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I had one eye on the cricket with no sound on whilst “working” and kept noticing the camera going to a rather menacing black cloud...then they were off...just when I was free to start watching properly 😟😂

The Memsahib and I stuck it out. "We'll only get the edge..... it'll not be that heavy" she said. Brollies up - 2 minutes later, we were like drowned rats.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

The Memsahib and I stuck it out. "We'll only get the edge..... it'll not be that heavy" she said. Brollies up - 2 minutes later, we were like drowned rats.

As i saw you directly after said deluge, i would suggest you looked like a damp badger.