Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

31 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I’ve been watching the live stream.

off for bad light, but the floodlights are on………..can someone explain?

The cricket floodlights rules are abit weird, if a game is not designated as a day/night match only natural night is taken into consideration. Something like that, so basically turning on the floodlights is pointless.

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

150 for Billy. Pleased for him but wish it had come in a game that mattered. 
Hope Mickey gets his game brain sorted for next season 

Leicestershire at home first game to get everyone in a bit of form would be nice ?

They really are in the doldrums at the moment in the red ball game.

I sincerely hope we can finish 4th, feels like a good season then. Masood rather too successful in some ways, would have been nice for him to stick with us but, as ever, the dollar talks. Do we know when Lakmal is fit again? If he can hit the ground running, the bowling looks pretty good for 2023 and there's a core of a batting line up with hopefully a season long overseas to come.

Obv someone will be swooping for Dal though....

15 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I sincerely hope we can finish 4th, feels like a good season then. Masood rather too successful in some ways, would have been nice for him to stick with us but, as ever, the dollar talks. Do we know when Lakmal is fit again? If he can hit the ground running, the bowling looks pretty good for 2023 and there's a core of a batting line up with hopefully a season long overseas to come.

Obv someone will be swooping for Dal though....

It was mentioned on commentary yesterday that Lakmal is back bowling. So should be ready for next season.