Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

Dal and Came have both moved past 50, a great partnership in the circumstances.

Not to sound like a broken record, but Came showing why I wanted to see him open. Good technique, is willing to dig in, and is unflustered by a slow scoring rate. He can score more quickly when required as well. Exactly what you want from an opener.

8 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I see Strauss proposing to look after the Test Ground clubs and the (spit) 100 and the rest can wither and die 

During a break against the Boks...Strauss, Hussain and Atherton were being questioned about players dropping out of certain fixtures, Hussain and Atherton both mentioned that there's far too much cricket and which one is going to suffer, County Cricket fell under the banner of suffering, T20 did well as did the 50 over game, Hussain pointed at the 100 and said this is another fixture that's being pushed, Atherton sort of nodded with a wry smile, Strauss's face when Hussain dared to mention the 100 being a distraction I had to re set my colour on the TV as it all went Red 

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Squad for the last game. 

I’d play McKiernan as the spinner and strengthen the batting, not sure there’s any drop off with the bowling either to be honest.

Then it’s a case of if Aitchison is fit, if he is he plays, and it’s probably worth giving Sylvester another look.

0373117C-D5E9-4659-BA89-44FA608876AF.jpeg

It's going to be too chilly to go and watch, that's for sure. 

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Squad for the last game. 

I’d play McKiernan as the spinner and strengthen the batting, not sure there’s any drop off with the bowling either to be honest.

Then it’s a case of if Aitchison is fit, if he is he plays, and it’s probably worth giving Sylvester another look.

0373117C-D5E9-4659-BA89-44FA608876AF.jpeg

Billy’s last game ???