Matchday Hospitality

twelveincher

Hi All,

Had a quick search but couldn’t find a related thread - so sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place or covering any conversations recently had.

I’m considering getting some Matchday hospitality tickets as Christmas gifts for family and friends. Just wondered if anyone had any feedback for some of the different options available (Igor’s Lounge, Captains Club etc)? There’s only a short summary on the website so was just curious what you get for your money!

Cheers and UTR ??

34 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Call in Subway before the game, I heard the sixinchers are good.

You do know the 6" sub is actually 5 1/2", and the footlong comes in at 11", don't you?

I voted Leave on the back of their loose interpretation of Imperial measurements, in the hope we'd force them to live up to their advertising once freed from the tyrannical hold of the EU, but alas nothing has been done so far.

What makes it worse, I was in Tenerife recently and the six inch over there comes in at exactly 152.4 mm, and they don't even use the imperial system.

1 hour ago, twelveincher said:

Hi All,

Had a quick search but couldn’t find a related thread - so sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place or covering any conversations recently had.

I’m considering getting some Matchday hospitality tickets as Christmas gifts for family and friends. Just wondered if anyone had any feedback for some of the different options available (Igor’s Lounge, Captains Club etc)? There’s only a short summary on the website so was just curious what you get for your money!

Cheers and UTR ??

Only been in the main hospitality bit and that was the last time we were in the Premier League. Food was good and service was good the football was crap though.

10 hours ago, Rev said:

You do know the 6" sub is actually 5 1/2", and the footlong comes in at 11", don't you?

I voted Leave on the back of their loose interpretation of Imperial measurements, in the hope we'd force them to live up to their advertising once freed from the tyrannical hold of the EU, but alas nothing has been done so far.

What makes it worse, I was in Tenerife recently and the six inch over there comes in at exactly 152.4 mm, and they don't even use the imperial system.

Do they throw away the bent ones? 

Has the US claimed ownership of the word Subway and does that mean we will have to call them Tubes? 

Are they still using their ham for windscreen repairs?