TV advice

dog

Got my in-laws visiting 27,28 November. My wife is going to spend time with her mum while I will be looking after her dad. He has dementia but loves watching premiership football. What's the cheapest way to get premiership football on a short term subscription?

33 minutes ago, dog said:

Got my in-laws visiting 27,28 November. My wife is going to spend time with her mum while I will be looking after her dad. He has dementia but loves watching premiership football. What's the cheapest way to get premiership football on a short term subscription?

Try a now tv pass for around 35 pounds a month or can be purchased daily 

59 minutes ago, dog said:

You can get a free 30 day trial for now tv ?

2 hours ago, dog said:

Have you by any chance got a XBox or Playstation? Best bet is to install the Sky app on one of those and get a login off someone. Most Sky customers don’t realise that they get spare logins and someone can be watching on the app whilst they’re watching on their box. 

On 17/10/2021 at 20:47, dog said:

On 17/10/2021 at 23:00, Mostyn6 said:

Have you by any chance got a XBox or Playstation? Best bet is to install the Sky app on one of those and get a login off someone. Most Sky customers don’t realise that they get spare logins and someone can be watching on the app whilst they’re watching on their box. 

Have you got anything as described by @Mostyn?

Got a smart TV but nothing else. They're now coming on 28th and 29th. Need to look at what sports might be available on the 29th. Seriously, dementia is a nasty thing. Dad died of cancer last year, it was awful but I at least had the opportunity to say goodbye to 'him'. Dementia kills the mind a thousand times and finally comes for the body

On 19/10/2021 at 20:23, dog said:

Got a smart TV but nothing else. They're now coming on 28th and 29th. Need to look at what sports might be available on the 29th. Seriously, dementia is a nasty thing. Dad died of cancer last year, it was awful but I at least had the opportunity to say goodbye to 'him'. Dementia kills the mind a thousand times and finally comes for the body

Borrow a spare Sky Go login off a mate with sky sports. 

Cast it to your TV or run a cable from laptop to TV. 

On 17/10/2021 at 23:00, Mostyn6 said:

On 20/10/2021 at 23:19, sage said:

Borrow a spare Sky Go login off a mate with sky sports. 

Cast it to your TV or run a cable from laptop to TV. 

This ☝️

I use my Mum's log in for the Sky Go app on ipad and PC, works a treat.  Cast it from either of those or a laptop and you're up and running.