Tickets on sale

Foreveram

11 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Went down to PP this afternoon and bought mine over the counter.

I was told only 300 tickets remaining, as of 3.00 pm this afternoon.

If you’re talking about Blackpool (rather the. QPR), there are now 176 of the initial allocation available according to the website. Relieved to say I’ve got mine.

17 minutes ago, swanny said:

all the blackpool ones have gone now. are we expecting another batch to be released and when that is likely to be? 

thanks

I don’t know where you got the information but there is still 121 tickets left. Total allocation is likely to be 2,500 looking at what other clubs have had. No idea when the extra tickets will go on sale.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t know where you got the information but there is still 121 tickets left. Total allocation is likely to be 2,500 looking at what other clubs have had. No idea when the extra tickets will go on sale.

Any guesses about when/whether it'll make it to general sale?

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Other clubs were given 3300? Surely we will get the extra aswell 

Re: Blackpool.

I emailed the ticket office today and was told:

"We are still awaiting confirmation on whether we are allowed further allocation.     ........"

General sale is supposed to be 20th April........................ but I'm not sure I'll live that long, never mind get a ticket?

Edited by Grumpy Git

13 minutes ago, Topram said:

Other clubs were given 3300? Surely we will get the extra aswell 

Probably learnt from Southend away about 26 years ago.   I swear there were more people from Derby in Southend than residents.  You lot are worse than Millwall I vaguely remember being told in a pub. I have no recollection of why so many went to that game whatsoever but they can't all have had tickets.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

"We are still awaiting confirmation on whether we are allowed further allocation.     ........"

General sale is supposed to be 20th April........................ but I'm not sure I'll live that long, never mind get a ticket?

Away fans guides give the allocation generally of 2,500 but looking at the Blackpool site Birmingham City and the red dogs got 3,300. 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Oh yes you will

Stop being nagtive.

8 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Away fans guides give the allocation generally of 2,500 but looking at the Blackpool site Birmingham City and the red dogs got 3,300. 

Maybe more Blackpool fans want to see Derby than wanted to see Birmingham or Forest and therefore they want to keep more for their own fans ?

Seriously though, maybe more want to turn up just because it’s their last home game of the season. Hopefully not and more will be released.

48 minutes ago, angieram said:

Maybe our tickets are being limited due to our appalling behaviour at Coventry?

They are certainly limiting away fans at Pride Park.

Fan behaviour has consequences. 

The reduced number of tickets for away fans at PPS is because of the trouble caused by Birmingham fans, inside and outside of the stadium.

12 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

The reduced number of tickets for away fans at PPS is because of the trouble caused by Birmingham fans, inside and outside of the stadium.

Seems odd that every other clubs allocation is reduced just because of some mindless Birmingham fans.

Similarly, if our allocation for Blackpool had been reduced because at the trouble (in the first game only) at Coventry then you’d think Birmingham’s allocation for Blackpool might be reduced.

Edited by Tamworthram

Re Blackpool:

I'd be looking at these dates...

2021/22 Season Ticket Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) – Monday 18th April 2022 (10am)

General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) – Wednesday 20th April 2022 (10am)

First one for me (No away games so far this season) and the final date for Muckerette.  Only then would we make it a BH weekend away.

I have a horrible feeling it won't be happening... not with match tickets, anyway!  ?

There's far too many members at DCFC for my liking!  ?

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

There is something about the way the stewarding has been, though, to make this reduction. we have had several runners onto the pitch, as we all know. Similarly, there have been incidents at several away games this season. I'm sure they all get reported and it's a drip, drip effect.

I don't know whether the brain-dead fans who carry on like this ever stop to think about the impact on normal, law-abiding fans. Well, I do actually!

3 hours ago, angieram said:

There is something about the way the stewarding has been, though, to make this reduction. we have had several runners onto the pitch, as we all know. Similarly, there have been incidents at several away games this season. I'm sure they all get reported and it's a drip, drip effect.

I don't know whether the brain-dead fans who carry on like this ever stop to think about the impact on normal, law-abiding fans. Well, I do actually!

There always some idouts who spoil it for rest of us and we all get judge under same manner which is really really unfair.

10 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Seems odd that every other clubs allocation is reduced just because of some mindless Birmingham fans.

Similarly, if our allocation for Blackpool had been reduced because at the trouble (in the first game only) at Coventry then you’d think Birmingham’s allocation for Blackpool might be reduced.

After the Birmingham game there was a meeting with the police and club. Police said (apparently) it was the worst disorder they have ever seen. An agreement was therefore made to reduce the away allocation/capacity for all other games until the end of the season. Of course it could be reviewed before then I assume.

22 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

After the Birmingham game there was a meeting with the police and club. Police said (apparently) it was the worst disorder they have ever seen. An agreement was therefore made to reduce the away allocation/capacity for all other games until the end of the season. Of course it could be reviewed before then I assume.

Still seems mad that a single game, with the worst disorder ever seen (thus implying it was out of the ordinary), has resulted in a reduced allocation for all games. I wonder what caused them to think it might be repeated given it hadn’t happened before? There’s no reason, for example, to fear that Preston fans would have behaved the same (assuming Preston sold out).

Do you think it’s more likely to have reduced due to a reduced police presence (as a cost cutting exercise)?