Can we make ourselves heard?

DCFC27

Genuinely the more I think about what Mel has done, the more it makes my blood boil. 
Mel is reportedly worth £515 million! Source Sunday times. Lets assume they’re wrong and he’s “only” worth £200million. The man has more than enough to run the club in (his word) “Perpetually”. 
This really is a man who has the means to pay but won’t. He’s openly admitted gambling on promotion yesterday! 

At the very least he should be made to pay off the clubs debt, and leave the club how he found it. My understanding is the club under GSE only had the mortgage outstanding on the ground and it wasn’t a significant number. 

I don’t think we should protest at the games as I don’t feel it’s fair on the team. Could we organise a march through Derby city centre to the ground on a non Matchday, try and get some national press to take notice and apply some pressure. At worst we might disgrace him to the nation…

39 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Could we organise a march through Derby city centre to the ground on a non Matchday, try and get some national press to take notice and apply some pressure. At worst we might disgrace him to the nation…

I struggle to organise a pub crawl round Derby for the Utch minibus lads so good luck to you in organising this.

43 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Genuinely the more I think about what Mel has done, the more it makes my blood boil. 
Mel is reportedly worth £515 million! Source Sunday times. Lets assume they’re wrong and he’s “only” worth £200million. The man has more than enough to run the club in (his word) “Perpetually”. 
This really is a man who has the means to pay but won’t. He’s openly admitted gambling on promotion yesterday! 

At the very least he should be made to pay off the clubs debt, and leave the club how he found it. My understanding is the club under GSE only had the mortgage outstanding on the ground and it wasn’t a significant number. 

I don’t think we should protest at the games as I don’t feel it’s fair on the team. Could we organise a march through Derby city centre to the ground on a non Matchday, try and get some national press to take notice and apply some pressure. At worst we might disgrace him to the nation…

i think it's time to let it go and end any talk of protests. It's not going to make things any better. 

Let's make ourselves heard, in the stadium, through our support for Wayne and the team.

Protests dont work to  get national media attention! Unless you cause mayhem like these insulate people on the m25! Kicking off about it, while tempting wont do any good ?

Were all angry and frustrated, in my opinion the best way to voice our opinion and get media attention is like what that other post says! Fill the ground, sing our hearts out and get behind wayne n the lads!!

Edited by De22Ram

9 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Protests dont work to  get national media attention! Unless you cause mayhem like these insulate people on the m25! Kicking off about it, while tempting wont do any good ?

Were all angry and frustrated, in my opinion the best way to voice our opinion and get media attention is like what that other post says! Fill the ground, sing our hearts out and get behind wayne n the lads!!

Exactly lets use our energy trying to keep our club in business.  He's not worth it. Administrators will review everything that has happened in the club

23 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

What someone is worth and what they can access are two very different things. You may have  200k house and a 20k car but you don't have 220k until you sell it and clear any credit. Jeff Bezos, is worth 120bn,  but only when he sells absolutely  everything to do with Amazon. Which would make upwards of probably  100,000 people redundant! And that's assuming everything would sell. 

I'll bet the 200million spent is the majority of what he can  access.