New owners

sheepyderf

So I'm guessing most people know about Wrexham being bought by Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelenhey from its always sunny in philadelphia. They are putting a lot of investment in the team and are doing quite well in their bid to get back in the football league. I'm also sure most people are aware of Reynolds joke rivalry with Hugh Jackman. What if we as supporters can convince Hugh Jackman to team up with robs always sunny co actor Danny de Vito and take over Derby, surely Hugh would get a massive one up on his social media feud with Ryan.

10 minutes ago, sheepyderf said:

So I'm guessing most people know about Wrexham being bought by Ryan Reynolds and Rob mcelenhey from its always sunny in philadelphia. They are putting a lot of investment in the team and are doing quite well in their bid to get back in the football league. I'm also sure most people are aware of Reynolds joke rivalry with Hugh Jackman. What if we as supporters can convince Hugh Jackman to team up with robs always sunny co actor Danny de Vito and take over Derby, surely Hugh would get a massive one up on his social media feud with Ryan.

Perhaps we could get Larry David?