Where to park

davenportram

I park at the Premier Inn (DE21 6BF). You can book and pay online in advance (£5). 

Advantages:

Seems safe each time I've been there

15 minute walk to PP

After a two hour journey my bladder really appreciates the facilities inside the Premier Inn

Quick pint or two if you so fancy

I was recommended this place by someone on here and I've been grateful for the suggestion ever since tbh

24 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I park at the Premier Inn (DE21 6BF). You can book and pay online in advance (£5). 

Advantages:

Seems safe each time I've been there

15 minute walk to PP

After a two hour journey my bladder really appreciates the facilities inside the Premier Inn

Quick pint or two if you so fancy

I was recommended this place by someone on here and I've been grateful for the suggestion ever since tbh

Could you add the link to the online booking for parking please? 

I park at the Grand River Suite on Meadow Road (Old Telegraph printing works). It's £5, you don't need to book, and is a pleasant 20 minute walk along river to PridePark. The Smithfield is close by if you fancy a pint. Their car park is usually full.

Only drawback is It's sometimes closed if there's a big wedding on but that happens rarely as it's a huge car park. 

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

Thanks for all the advice guys - unfortunately I can’t make it due to Covid outbreak in my house. 

well done DCFC - refunded my tickets too

Unlucky fella - particularly as an expert assured us earlier that infections were down 15-20%, so precautionary measures were unnecessary. 

Hope everyone recovers quickly and without any ongoing issues. ?

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

Thanks for all the advice guys - unfortunately I can’t make it due to Covid outbreak in my house. 

well done DCFC - refunded my tickets too

We'd have only got beaten anyway - the bookies have Stoke as favourites to win and they're never wrong.

Hope you're feeling better soon.