Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Derby survived on 44 points last year. This year, the only teams outside of relegation spots currently who don't have 44 points are Hull (41) and Reading (37, with a six point deduction). Both teams have six games left to play...

Derby should have been relegated last year. Indeed Forest dodged relegation on goal difference a couple years prior on 51 points.

Their time has rightly, finally ran out. Cheating had caught up with them, pure blind luck that they might have stayed up this year on mid 30s points total has run out.

Yes, Derby must go down for cheating at the expense of a team that cheated twice as much in half the time.  What a bunch of ducking jokers. 

image.png.0e41c0a967b4b88ea6dd01f42d81f0d3.png

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I guarantee at least one of these inbreds was on their forum yesterday going on about how vile Kirchners tweets were, if not more. 

Their Hillsborough Denial thread was a doozy, but I think they might have deleted it. 

What can I say

4 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Their Hillsborough Denial thread was a doozy, but I think they might have deleted it. 

What can I say.  I've only met two Forest fans in my life who weren't total Bamfords at any given point and ones dad supported Derby and the other ones son supported Derby which must have brought some semblance of being human into the home.  They tend to have this tendency to push past the point of what's decent when they start losing an argument or have more than 2 pints.  Often it's the delusion of grandeur that no one else on the planet backs up that causes these outbursts .  They need to dig out those dusty Betamax videos from under the stairs, open that can of 30 yr out of date Shipstones rusting at the back of the fridge and console themselves to the fact that their poster boy always wanted this badge to kiss as befits the bigger and more historic club.  Life will be much calmer.

image.png.8e83014ce477cc639173d5a2f3a208c0.png

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What can I say

What can I say.  I've only met two Forest fans in my life who weren't total Bamfords at any given point and ones dad supported Derby and the other ones son supported Derby which must have brought some semblance of being human into the home.  They tend to have this tendency to push past the point of what's decent when they start losing an argument or have more than 2 pints.  Often it's the delusion of grandeur that no one else on the planet backs up that causes these outbursts .  They need to dig out those dusty Betamax videos from under the stairs, open that can of 30 yr out of date Shipstones rusting at the back of the fridge and console themselves to the fact that their poster boy always wanted this badge to kiss as befits the bigger and more historic club.  Life will be much calmer.

image.png.8e83014ce477cc639173d5a2f3a208c0.png

We love you too x 

1 minute ago, scout's dad said:

They’ve never gotten over the fact Brian’s true love was DCFC?

This is the weirdest argument I see from Derby fans. 

Nobody cares who BC loved more. All the Cloughs, Barbara, Nigel, Brian (even Simon) probably preferred DCFC. 

You can keep the family, we’ll keep the silverware he probably should have won with your lot.. 

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

So what are we hoping for? Semi final Al defeat so we can still laugh at how they’ve never been to Wembley, or a heart breaking final defeat, so we can taste their tears through the tv screen?

Semi finals preferable.  If they can be a couple of goals up like normal and already paid non refundable deposits for hotel rooms and coaches it's more fun.  

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Shocking. Let's not pretend there aren't an equal number of Derby fans happy to make Doughty jokes, but the fact they've allowed that on their forum is just disgraceful.

Are the posts still up there?

Yes amongst other rantings concerning faggots and that we like interfering with children - todays loveliness

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Shocking. Let's not pretend there aren't an equal number of Derby fans happy to make Doughty jokes, but the fact they've allowed that on their forum is just disgraceful.

Of course they are - they think they're being witty, not shitty.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't see many Doughty jokes really mate although perhaps there on a different platform. I do remember that he stopped taking his children to Forest games though because of the abuse they used to get .  About the same time Forest fans began singing about Robbie Savages dad dying from dementia whenever he got near them.