Well a good performance by Derby

B4ev6is

Well what I have seen Derby played some lovely football in first half cut through there midfield like butter and trailist one from reading played well Morrison I would offer contract too. And in the 2nd changes were made but Derby kepted try and got there reward when Richard's score a really really good goals.

I dont think we desevse to lose 2-1 I the 2nd half I think if Derby can improve I dont think we got anything to worry about or to fear this season.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well what I have seen Derby played some lovely football in first half cut through there midfield like butter and trailist one from reading played well Morrison I would offer contract too. And in the 2nd changes were made but Derby kepted try and got there reward when Richard's score a really really good goals.

I dont think we desevse to lose 2-1 I the 2nd half I think if Derby can improve I dont think we got anything to worry about or to fear this season.

And how did it feel to be back inside Pride Park?

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

And how did it feel to be back inside Pride Park?

Very very nice got I missed the place but getting up the stairs was a effort tell you that. We had taxi down to pp but walked way back but tired me out now I wont be able to move now for next day or 2 but lovely to see my mighty Derby county hopeful I be fit enough to return for coming soon.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Very very nice got I missed the place but getting up the stairs was a effort tell you that. We had taxi down to pp but walked way back but tired me out now I wont be able to move now for next day or 2 but lovely to see my mighty Derby county hopeful I be fit enough to return for coming soon.

Good really pleased for you. Nothing beats that feeling

On 06/07/2021 at 17:13, B4ev6is said:

Not nesscesslay as if my memory services me right during that time frame we sold Jeff Hendrick and after that will sold will huges and tom ince in which I think in total sold all togather about 30m mate so that had to be taken into account and then you can say we got fair bit in compation for frank Lampard that so cruel stolen away from us by chelsea.

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad it for me as travel passport thing to be proved that we had both our jabs.

No one exempted 3 people I saw wore masks even they took there off in the end.

FYI, the app that prove vaccination status for travel is a different one to the one that “pings” for test and trace. You might want to check you have the right one if travelling.