Relegation watch

Spanish

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We’ve just won 3 out of 4. Id say that’s pretty good form and if carried on, we’d finish above mid table. 

The meltdown you’ve just shown will have been said by other clubs when we’d just won 3 on the trot. 

And like I said pal... we need near on play off form 

3 wins on the spin and one defeat in last four is play off form 

and yet we find ourselves still embedded in the drop zone 

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If we don’t win any of the next 3 games the Rooney form is under threat and I will start to panic slightly. The pressure is on with today’s scores I agree.

As for Wednesday’s game, we were comprehensively beaten in the last 15 minutes only. Wasn’t a great performance but Well in the game for most of it, stood up to the physical challenge. Gregory scores we win the game, fine margins but we’d won 3 in a row before that. 

Gregory is one of the new guys so does nothing for my hopes currently.  If we take a maximum of 3 points out of nine I think we will be adrift though

41 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We’ve just won 3 out of 4. Id say that’s pretty good form and if carried on, we’d finish above mid table. 

The meltdown you’ve just shown will have been said by other clubs when we’d just won 3 on the trot. 

Not before the cretinous race to mid table thread as we sit embedded in the relegation zone 

Archived