Manager of the Season 20/21

David

Who are your managers of the season then?

I think they should go to clubs that have dare I say overachieved in expectations for the season. 

For that reason:

Premier League: David Moyes

Championship: Valérien Ismaël

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with those in the OP.

Prem - Moyes (West Ham)

Champ - Ismael (Barnsley)

L1 - McCann (Hull - thought they'd slide further)

Critchley (Blackpool)

Hasselbaink (Burton - an honourable mention for turning the Brewers season around)

Can’t look further than Moyes in the PL, i also think Scott Parker deserves praise if he keeps Fulham up working with magic beans! 

In our division, the geezer at Barnsley, with mention for Warburton as we were above them ten games ago ish. Now look at them. 

6 hours ago, David said:

I think they should go to clubs that have dare I say overachieved in expectations for the season. 

For that reason:

Bielsa?

17 hours ago, David said:

For that reason:

Those two have certainly exceeded expectations more so than any others, so hard to disagree. Veljko Paunović is in with a shout if Reading finish top 6, although their spending should rule them out.

11 hours ago, Spanish said:

Bielsa?

For currently being 10th with the 11th highest PL budget this season? Nah. Moyes by a considerable distance at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Those two have certainly exceeded expectations more so than any others, so hard to disagree. Veljko Paunović is in with a shout if Reading finish top 6, although their spending should rule them out.

For currently being 10th with the 11th highest PL budget this season? Nah. Moyes by a considerable distance at the moment.

just a bit of bait which has been wisely ignored, I must do better with the presentation in future

On 12/04/2021 at 10:16, Ghost of Clough said:

For me, it's:

1. Moyes

2. Bielsa

3. Rodgers (Pep if Leicester drop out of the top 4)

Archived