New management team required - NOW

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

Easy to criticise when things are going against us but the fact Rooney never appears to communicate anything to his his players at any point of any game is a very strange thing.

He doesn’t look too interested in the job.

Because financially we can afford another sacking can’t we!? And what’s a manager going to change now with 9 games to go that Rooney, Mac behind the scenes (if he’s still here etc etc) isn’t already trying?

The players are Kieron Dyer, recruitment is to blame.

Just now, YouRams said:

Because financially we can afford another sacking can’t we!? And what’s a manager going to change now with 9 games to go that Rooney, Mac behind the scenes (if he’s still here etc etc) isn’t already trying?

Tell that to Birmingham who will probably now go above us after sacking Karanka. 

The only hope we have is that Sheff Wed and Rotherham don’t pick many more points up. 

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

That's one way of looking at it. Clearly those in charge at Birmingham, who have ten or so games remaining, feel a change of management is exactly what they have to do to avoid the drop.

Reality is, everything is to blame, not just recruitment. Manager. Owner. Players. Recruitment. Takeover. COVID. 

This has been the worst season as a Derby supporter I've ever had, and I used to travel nearly two hundred miles to watch us play in that  Premier League season!

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Tell that to Birmingham who will probably now go above us after sacking Karanka. 

The only hope we have is that Sheff Wed and Rotherham don’t pick many more points up. 

I’d still much rather have an inexperienced Rooney here who as I’ve said on other threads has worked under some of the best managers of our time, who would’ve soaked their knowledge up, have valuable contacts throughout the country, who young lads are going to want to play for. He needs time and if we have it funds to build a good squad, I don’t think Klopp or Pep would get this lot playing. 

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Forest are playing Brentford on Saturday do you think they’ll win?

No reason why they can’t. They’ll prob have a couple of shots at goal at least....

6 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

This season's team is worse than the 11 point premier league team. Its so dull. Not going to win anything with free transfers, loans and kids. There's no quality.

These bunch of players are some of the poorest I have seen and I have been supporting them a long long time.

We believe our academy is better than it is, we are having to play Wisdom at CB which says it all really about our recruitment. CKR has done well this season but is still limited and yet the best we have, creativity, someone said Knight is a good AM ? Joziawk or however you spell it, poo again, Watson looks a player when we have the ball but tonight is none existent. 

Archived