Just a throught do go into efl paint troupe compation for our under 23

B4ev6is

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I personally would have glossed over that post but you are on a roller and I will finish there.

It's time to give these puns the brush off before By B4ev6is loses (d)istemper.  A paint match is the last thing we need.

9 minutes ago, MickD said:

It's time to give these puns the brush off before By B4ev6is loses (d)istemper.  A paint match is the last thing we need.

You have certainly taken the lid off this thread but I would personally can it at that. I hope that you do not feel that I have been cutting in but a man must spray puns when possible as it has now been largely covered so I will get my  coat.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm not convinced this competition even exists.  I reckon it is a pigment of some people's imagination!  

I'll get my top coat!  

A primer example of the standard of humour on here. A real lacquer sophistication. 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

A primer example of the standard of humour on here. A real lacquer sophistication. 

Fair comment.  Not my best effort.  I came un-stucco on this particular subject.  I could have dyed when I read it back!  

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Fair comment.  Not my best effort.  I came un-stucco on this particular subject.  I could have dyed when I read it back!  

Satin the lounge contemplating a colourful riposte but could only hammerite this post. 

Sith Happens

I think all these puns are in poor taste, I think we could win this, it would be nice for the under 23s to be decorated for winning it.

Sith Happens

I'm surprised darkfruitsram hasn't joined in the painting related pun fest,  afterall he is a proponent of 'do it yourself` from what I understand. 

10 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

I'm surprised darkfruitsram hasn't joined in the painting related pun fest,  afterall he is a proponent of 'do it yourself` from what I understand. 

He was probably busy.  Think he still goes on the pull on a Thursday night... even during lockdown!

Archived