NFL 2021 Season

Day

1 hour ago, David said:

Behave!

If that happens, I'm changing teams, don't even care what you lot say, I'm finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, to have that blocked by Kirk Cousins would finish me off with the Steelers.

C'mon man you can't just throw all of those years of support away, you've supported the Steelers throughout the 2020s.

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

C'mon man you can't just throw all of those years of support away, you've supported the Steelers throughout the 2020s.

I was expecting you. I admire your loyalty to the Falcons, however I have used all my loyalty up with Derby, I have none left to share in other sports. 

And let's be honest here, they don't think about the fans when they start uprooting franchises and moving them across country. 

I want a young QB that there is something to be excited about watching, not a Kirk bloody Cousins.

6 hours ago, David said:

I was expecting you. I admire your loyalty to the Falcons, however I have used all my loyalty up with Derby, I have none left to share in other sports. 

And let's be honest here, they don't think about the fans when they start uprooting franchises and moving them across country. 

I want a young QB that there is something to be excited about watching, not a Kirk bloody Cousins.

You've already got Dwayne Haskins...just get Kirky to show him the ropes for a couple of seasons...

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

Sounds like the feeling is that the Steelers want an experienced head at the back…

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2021/12/27/22855890/nfl-team-exec-suggest-matt-ryan-to-steelers-but-would-falcons-make-the-trade

Would take Ryan over Cousins, but still doesn't fill me with much hope and be back in the same situation in a couple of years.

If we are looking for a stop gap, may as well go and get Aaron Rodger's.

Deshaun Watson manages to deal with his legal problems, that would be a decent move. Texans have destroyed his trade value bombing him out the way they have.

1 hour ago, David said:

Would take Ryan over Cousins, but still doesn't fill me with much hope and be back in the same situation in a couple of years.

If we are looking for a stop gap, may as well go and get Aaron Rodger's.

Deshaun Watson manages to deal with his legal problems, that would be a decent move. Texans have destroyed his trade value bombing him out the way they have.

Ryan is worse than Cousins and on even more money, $48.7 million next year ?

Pittsburgh is too cold for Rodgers, he's had enough of freezing his nuts off in the winter, he's going to the west coast if he leaves GB.

Finally, might as well use Jimmy Saville as team mascot while your at it....

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Ryan is worse than Cousins and on even more money, $48.7 million next year ?

Pittsburgh is too cold for Rodgers, he's had enough of freezing his nuts off in the winter, he's going to the west coast if he leaves GB.

Finally, might as well use Jimmy Saville as team mascot while your at it....

Ryan is better than Cousin's, just surrounded by a lot of crap. Not even close.

Jimmy Saville is dead so wouldn't be much of a mascot, the league is filled with women beaters, fraudsters and all kinds of undesirables. 

Let's not forget innocent until proven guilty. 

Bet you wouldn't say no to Tyreek Hill at the Vikings.

Just now, David said:

Ryan is better than Cousin's, just surrounded by a lot of crap. Not even close.

Jimmy Saville is dead so wouldn't be much of a mascot, the league is filled with women beaters, fraudsters and all kinds of undesirables. 

Let's not forget innocent until proven guilty. 

Bet you wouldn't say no to Tyreek Hill at the Vikings.

Yeah, he really isn't.

I have no interest in Tyreek Hill.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, he really isn't.

I have no interest in Tyreek Hill.

Not a team in the league which Tyreek Hill wouldn't improve, can't be saying you have no interest in him then expect us to take your word for it that Cousins is better.

The Steelers GM isn't reading this topic you know ?

33 minutes ago, David said:

Not a team in the league which Tyreek Hill wouldn't improve, can't be saying you have no interest in him then expect us to take your word for it that Cousins is better.

The Steelers GM isn't reading this topic you know ?

No point in stacking up on wrs when we have Jefferson and Thielen, we have way bigger issues to address. Like every position on defense except defensive tackle.

Cousins straight swap for TJ Watt ?

4265ACEB-E029-4309-AD38-029208947FBB.jpeg

We’ve won two in a row against Green Bay with Cousins at QB, but sure...

I'd be excited if I had faith in Mike Zimmer playing the rookie Kellen Mond to see if he can be the guy to take the reigns next season. 

I’m certain he will play the “veteran” Sean Mannion though, and he makes Cousins look like prime Dan Marino.

Could well have seen Covid Kirks last game in purple though...before he becomes a Steeler ?