NFL 2021 Season

Day

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Obviously decided he didn’t want to win one.

In all honesty, he should have gone. One bad tackle and your career could be over, just like that. 

When you’re offered a contract at the team with the team that has the best Quarterback in the game, you have to take it.

Another poor season and he’ll be lucky to land at the Raiders never mind Chiefs.

18 minutes ago, David said:

In all honesty, he should have gone. One bad tackle and your career could be over, just like that. 

When you’re offered a contract at the team with the team that has the best Quarterback in the game, you have to take it.

Another poor season and he’ll be lucky to land at the Raiders never mind Chiefs.

Yeah, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want to play for the Chiefs ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t want to play for the Chiefs ?‍♂️

You have to say he was just being honest in that he wants to stay in Pittsburgh, I mean when you turn down the best and even more money to join Ravens, it’s one of those where ok, maybe he’s just settled.

Juju will have wanted to play where he can be the most productive to put him in line for a big payday in 2022 free agency.

No chance of that at Baltimore given they only throw it 3 times a game and at Kansas he'd be third in line at best after Kelce & Hill, and scrabbling after the remaining scraps along with Hardman & DaMarcus Robinson.

At least in Pittsburgh he can have the pretence of being a no.1 receiver.

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

At least in Pittsburgh he can have the pretence of being a no.1 receiver.

Claypool, Johnson, Juju, I mean he would be in the same situation with the Chiefs most likely, would be ahead of Robinson and Hardman easily.

Soooooo, who’s everyone expecting their team to draft in the 1st round? Obviously the excludes the Rams fans....for the next 100 years.

I need some pointers for my first round mock draft ?

I expect the Vikings to take either Edge Jaelen Phillips or OL Alijah Vera-Tucker, with a good chance we will trade back from 14.

A CB at 10 for us, or trade back if Pat Surtain is gone I'd imagine. 

I've got a really unsettling feeling that Pitts will drop to us and we'll take him, ensuring another high scoring /high conceding season and a record of 6-11. 

If we could just improve our defence to average, from diabolical, we're in with a serious chance to take the ever improving NFC East.