NFL 2021 Season

Day

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Aaron Rodgers slid all the way to 24, someone slides every year.....49ers probably end up taking Fields though ?

Yeah, Garoppolo isn't taking them anywhere and if he did slide to 4th I can't see the Falcons not securing Ryan's replacement, they need to look forward now, he's no Peter Pan.

1 hour ago, David said:

Yeah, Garoppolo isn't taking them anywhere and if he did slide to 4th I can't see the Falcons not securing Ryan's replacement, they need to look forward now, he's no Peter Pan.

You never know though, sometimes teams do silly things like draft Mitch Trubisky 2nd overall ?

6 hours ago, maydrakin said:

Falcons are looking at three options:

Pitts

Fields

Trade back for extra picks - depending who goes in the first three, I predict a bun fight at 4th...

Strong rumours the Vikings gave the Falcons a ring about pick 4, knowing Rick Spielman he's been on the phone to every team in the league about a trade.

I'd assume we want Penei Sewell, and the Falcons would get a bigger haul from a team that wants a QB, especially if Fields is on the board....if they wanted to go that way.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Strong rumours the Vikings gave the Falcons a ring about pick 4, knowing Rick Spielman he's been on the phone to every team in the league about a trade.

I'd assume we want Penei Sewell, and the Falcons would get a bigger haul from a team that wants a QB, especially if Fields is on the board....if they wanted to go that way.

Nah, can’t see it. Sewell isn’t a CB