Most annoying thing....lack of information?

Chester40

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I tried to post earlier an article from the BBC website regards the total lack of transfer signings this window so far...

The Beeb have it that so far there's been 4 permanent signings in the Prem. A difficult window indeed.

Rooney will keep us up takeover or not...signings or not. The squad we have is more than adequate in this division..and if the talisman up front does get injured we can always call on England's top scorer to play up front...I'm sure he's not forgotten where the onion bag is lol

To be fair, I think the club have told us all they can with what Stephen Pearce said the other week. It wasn’t a lot, but I suspect they’re not allowed to say much. I’m more concerned that we literally haven’t heard a word from BZI, it would at least increase their legitimacy if they came out and told us what was going on from their point of view.

Most annoying thing for me is how badly this whole situation is affecting the club. We’re in serious threat of relegation, and it seems like we can’t do anything about it. Everything has just been left to ruin, the pitch is pretty much a metaphor for the club as a whole.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think it came across wrong with what I said. 

My day at the football is what I miss but I don't actually worry about the football side of it so much these days.

Unfortunately I have a lot more time to worry about it at the moment. Another unsettling thing to add to all the other worries.

I am trying to keep patient. 

Most annoying thing:-

Employing our most dynamic, exciting and promising manager in years.

Having a world class goalkeeper and finding that his stand in makes world class saves!

The entire team suddenly comes together when it is probably too late to make up wasted points dropped earlier in the season!

Starting to look forward to games again knowing that other teams are starting to fear playing us!

Exciting, isn't it?!

On 28/01/2021 at 22:04, G STAR RAM said:

My day at the football is what I miss but I don't actually worry about the football side of it so much these days.

Yep,there’s no better place to take and meet up with family and get rid of some of lifes baggage you’re carrying.

It would be nice to have some information on Mel’s health,if he’s struggling I’m sure everyone would want to try and give him a lift.

Archived