Who changed it and bought Holmes & Richards on?!

RoyMac5

1 minute ago, DerbyNutter said:

Because Steve McClaren moved closer to the touchline and decided to tell Liam to make these changes. He's a advisor I hope that you're aware of this?

Yes I'm aware of it - who made the half time changes that were working then? I understand that Mac went into the changing room. More likely he moved closer to see what was happening!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dinnitdough said:

I agree with putting Kazim on, we need forwards on the pitch... but it should be from the start, not when we’re under and fumbling in the dark.

Sibley was good, start him next time.

I agree, I have no idea whether it will work but I'd like to see CKR start a game. Sibley should start the next game IMO. I'd also start Shinnie too.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

He did nothing. We had Rooney there 2nd half and it was working...

True, he did nothing, but he needs play time, he is the only forward we have who isnt U23, except Waggie. I would be happy to see Stratton or JHI instead though, because yeah, dont have much faith Richards, but i have zero faith in Wags. 

Rooney was working this match, but hasnt in any of our other matches, he is too slow to be a forward.

Just now, Dinnitdough said:

Rooney was working this match, but hasnt in any of our other matches, he is too slow to be a forward.

Hasn't played where he started the second half that much. But with our lack of strikers it's where he needs to be. Not Colin, ever.

Utterly baffling substitutions, even before the second goal went in. Why the hell did we change system entirely when we were just starting to create some chances?! It’s no wonder we conceded straight after, with no one playing full back! All we needed to do was bring Whittaker on for Lawrence. It’s like the coaches thought all they had to do was stick more forwards on the pitch. Amateur hour. Need to get a proper manager in, not this bunch of incompetents.

51 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Rooney looked every bit a good striker, and then they changed it. He linked up play really well.

WHAT did Richards do? No more than Waghorn.

Richards did no more than Waghorn,  agreed. But would you have left Waghorn on knowing he was totally ineffective?

Archived