Season Ticket Refunds

JG400

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Just had confirmation via email that I'll be getting a cheque in the post for partial 2021 season ticket refund. 

Hopefully others start to get something through as well in this next batch of refunds ??

Hopefully I hear something soon!

12 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Just had confirmation via email that I'll be getting a cheque in the post for partial 2021 season ticket refund. 

Hopefully others start to get something through as well in this next batch of refunds ??

i will keep a look out for my email then. Waiting for my partial refund plus full refund for the Rams Squad Membership

6 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

i will keep a look out for my email then. Waiting for my partial refund plus full refund for the Rams Squad Membership

Just checked and I have received an email to say I will get a cheque as well. Refund for the Rams Squad Membership will be manually refunded to the bank it was paid from.

The email also states about the credits for each game missed this season being carried over to next year. It says the pro-rated credits will be honoured and more details will be confirmed to qualifying season ticket holders once the club is able to confirm 'key information' for the 2021/2022 season. I take from that the key information being regards what division we're in, and possibly the takeover?

Finally, it says if the cheque isn't received by 30th April to contact them, so I would think that probably everyone should now expect their refund by then.

9 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

My memory's fading, but did we have the option of refund or credit towards next season, when we renewed last summer?  (Sorry... not including those of you that renewed mega-early, before Covid kicked in)

I've always worked along the lines of expecting credit for my mine, which I had no qualms with then, and still don't. 
In fact, I'm rather looking forward to cashing in my 21/22 free vouchers now... even if we can only choose "Anything from the bottom shelf"!  ? 

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

My memory's fading, but did we have the option of refund or credit towards next season, when we renewed last summer?  (Sorry... not including those of you that renewed mega-early, before Covid kicked in)

I've always worked along the lines of expecting credit for my mine, which I had no qualms with then, and still don't. 
In fact, I'm rather looking forward to cashing in my 21/22 free vouchers now... even if we can only choose "Anything from the bottom shelf"!  ? 

I'm not sure. I renewed before Covid kicked in and then chose the option for 10% off this seasons ticket (which we've been unable to attend) plus the Rams TV. I assume (based on others) that they'll refund the 10% as all home games will turn into credit towards next seasons ticket. I hope they don't apply the 10% discount as credit or I won't actually be getting anything back?

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Just checked and I have received an email to say I will get cheque as well. Refund for the Rams Squad Membership will be refunded to the bank it was paid from.

The emails also states about the credits for each game missed this season being carried over to next year. It says the pro-rated credits will be honoured and more details will be confirmed to qualifying season ticket holders once the club is able to confirm 'key information' for the 2021/2022 season. I take from that the key information being regards what division we're in, and possibly the takeover?

Finally, it says if the cheque isn't received by 30th April to contact them, so I would think that probably applies to everyone who is still due a refund.

My previous offering posted before I read this.

I guess they cannot honour the credits just yet, as the number of games missed (this season) have not yet been finalised... technically, of course.
I also guess that is just one reason why 21/22 renewals have not yet started?  

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I'm not sure. I renewed before Covid kicked in and then chose the option for 10% off this seasons ticket (which we've been unable to attend) plus the Rams TV. I assume (based on others) that they'll refund the 10% as all home games will turn into credit towards next seasons ticket. I hope they don't apply the 10% discount as credit or I won't actually be getting anything back?

I too opted for the 10% discount plus RamsTV.  I renewed the night they announced they were "suspending ST sales as from noon tomorrow".  Turned out sales finished earlier the next morning, peeing off some on here.   Late June, I think that was?  

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I too opted for the 10% discount plus RamsTV.  I renewed the night they announced they were "suspending ST sales as from noon tomorrow".  Turned out sales finished earlier the next morning, peeing off some on here.   Late June, I think that was?  

I renewed then too, I think it was actually around Oct/Nov time as the season didnt start until late

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

I renewed then too, I think it was actually around Oct/Nov time as the season didnt start until late

Your memory is as bad as mine!  ?

Just checked Emails:

Claimed my (Opt.3?) 10% discount/RamsTV on 18th June. 
(Email stated if not yet renewed, discount will be activated from 1st July)

Renewed 20th July.

The original 31st July renewal deadline (which was my initial aim) was cut short to "Noon" on 21st July.  (Email announcing this was sent out the day before, July 20th)

??

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Your memory is as bad as mine!  ?

Just checked Emails:

Claimed my (Opt.3?) 10% discount 18th June. 
(Email stated if not yet renewed, discount will be activated from 1st July)

Renewed 20th July.

The original 31st July renewal deadline was cut short to "Noon" on 21st July.

??

? i am way out.

I must be thinking of when they emailed me about the Rams Squad Membership but that was December ?

I do wonder if the timing of these refunds have anything to do with either the takeover or the annual financial results? In terms of football I dont know when the financial year runs between but if its the end of March then maybe they have waited for a new financial year to split the refunds over

Archived