Henrich Ravas, number 1

Day

2 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

Let's remember that time in the fan forum last season where Lampard couldn't even remember Ravas's name and had to ask Wassall what the U23s keeper was called. If he was any good I'm sure he'd have been on the radar as possible future first team material and he would have at least known his name

That really disappointed me when he did that, I knew right then he wasnt entirely committed to Derby, I thought it was very strange he didnt know the name of one of his 4 or 5 keepers.

No class.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That really disappointed me when he did that, I knew right then he wasnt entirely committed to Derby, I thought it was very strange he didnt know the name of one of his 4 or 5 keepers.

No class.

I think it was mel that told him if I remember correctly.

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

No class.

He knew him by first name and took him to most matches as a 3rd GK. it was surprising he didn’t know his surname, but he obviously only referred to him by his first name so not too much of a big deal. 

In the same fans forum he also identified Knight, Sibley and Whittaker as the next three to step up so clearly paid some attention to the academy. 

On 17/08/2020 at 12:22, David said:

Not spotted Carson who still has a year left on his contract, held the number 1 squad number. 

Wouldn't Carson still have been with City for the Champions League matches, so only just finished the season. 

Archived