Harry Wilson - just sayin'

IslandExile

54 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

loved having them both - especially in a midfield three with Hudds - a couple of times that looked sublime 

West Brom away was magnificent. Saw the teamsheet and wondered whether Lampard knew what he was doing, and then we put in arguably our best performance since Mac1.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He needed another season at this level to develop his all-round game. However, with his goals it hard to not move him up a level. Similar happened with Abraham and he could do the same to regain a bit of confidence and develop his weak spots.

However, Wilson's still proven he can score in the Premier League. He should be the first signing for any club battling relegation. As a regular starter, I'd back him to score at least 15 goals, which would go some way to staying up, and likely increasing in value too.

On 09/08/2020 at 16:39, Andicis said:

I doubt they'll wanna loan him again. He's 23 now so it's time for him to find a permanent club. We definitely can't afford him either.

Could the financial implications of lockdown mean they’re unlikely to get a fee they want for him making him more likely to be loaned out? 

1 minute ago, Tiverton Ram said:

If we sell Bogle for big money, could we afford either of Wilson or Tomori?

To afford either I think we’d have to sell Bogle and a couple of others. Even then, as much as they’ll like Derby, I doubt they’ll want to play championship football again.

Archived