Harry Wilson - just sayin'

IslandExile

There are many others who have scored more goals for Derby County than Harry Wilson but I doubt that there are many with such a high proportion of high quality strikes.

Some great team goals and high pressure penalties aside, the superb strikes from outside the box are incredible. It got to the stage where a free kick was almost as good as a goal....what a portfolio.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/08/every-Derby-county-goal-harry-wilson

We couldn't borrow him again, could we?

Or do we have to get promoted, just so we can buy him? ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

There's absolutely no chance we're getting him back anytime soon.

However, he was criminally underrated by our fans. People definitely took him for granted while he was here.

He's as good as signed mate.

Mel Morris, he buys who he wants!

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

There's absolutely no chance we're getting him back anytime soon.

However, he was criminally underrated by our fans. People definitely took him for granted while he was here.

Couldn't get in a Bournemouth team scrapping for promotion, tells you a lot.

Luxury player who, set pieces aside, didnt really offer much to our team and I'm guessing it was the same at Bournemouth. 

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Couldn't get in a Bournemouth team scrapping for promotion, tells you a lot.

Luxury player who, set pieces aside, didnt really offer much to our team and I'm guessing it was the same at Bournemouth. 

18 goals. 18 bloody goals, the vast majority of which were absolute beauties. And yet we still complain.

Southampton enter chase to sign Liverpool star Harry Wilson

Southampton are rivalling Leeds and Newcastle to sign Liverpool youngster Harry Wilson.

The Premier League champions want £20million for the 23-year old, Sportsmail understands, and would not accept another loan deal.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

18 goals. 18 bloody goals, the vast majority of which were absolute beauties. And yet we still complain.

I'm not complaining.

Scored some great goals and played a huge part in us reaching the play offs.

Most of those goals were set pieces though and aside from that don't think he brought much to the team.

Not at all surprised that he couldn't hold down a starting place in the Bournemouth team.

5 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Southampton enter chase to sign Liverpool star Harry Wilson

Southampton are rivalling Leeds and Newcastle to sign Liverpool youngster Harry Wilson.

The Premier League champions want £20million for the 23-year old, Sportsmail understands, and would not accept another loan deal.

Close the thread

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

18 goals surely outweighs any other perceived weaknesses in his game. I don't think it's any kind of a stretch to suggest that if we'd had him this year, we'd have made the play-offs in a canter. 

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

18 goals surely outweighs any other perceived weaknesses in his game. I don't think it's any kind of a stretch to suggest that if we'd had him this year, we'd have made the play-offs in a canter. 

Quite possibly, if its only his goals that count though it seems strange that Bournemouth didnt play him.

A big leap to assume he would have scored 18 goals in this team.

Archived