20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, andyburton72 said:

Pat Murphy was stating on Five Live that young Nigel would walk the length of Brian Clough Way to get the job if it became available. Sounded a bit like his agent the way he was talking about him

Pat Murphy has always bigged up Nigel Clough - to the point of being sycophantic.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Some Greek ITK guy that Forest fans hang on his word

Occupation: Administrator (apartment building ...)  is the info on his bio.

Appears they get there intel from a geezer who manages paperwork in a block of flats.

Perhaps that's where they put all these players that are supposedly playing for Olympiacos

Assuming he is given the boot....

Who do we think should take on the dung encrusted rusty challace filled with water from the trent that is the forst job?

I think it's time for king columist for the nottingham post Kenny "no fighting over pies in my stadium" Burns to take charge.

He's an expert on nutrition, understands the game as well as anyone connected with forest does, has a wee twinkle in his eye when he smells the burger vans on a match day, the players would respect him as a jabba the hut kind of father figure, and he's so forest that if you cut him he bleeds the colour of margerine.

Sorry, should read "that if you cut him, he bleeds margerine"

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Assuming he is given the boot....

Who do we think should take on the dung encrusted rusty challace filled with water from the trent that is the forst job?

I hear Billy Davies is still looking for work and mumbling 'unfinished business'

Archived