Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, MidWalesRam said:

Awful comment, regardless of whether you rate them or not. 

I agree it's a ridiculous comment and @Srgshould really engage brain before commenting,  its bloody obvious loscoe tip will be shut by the time they get back from Doncaster ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angieram said:

No idea - but older than he looks, I think. Maybe 16/17? I'm guessing!

Second year scholar now. 17, 18 later this year. 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, I think there was someone, first half - quite well-built as well as tall. I didn't recognise him. Maybe one of the new signings? 

Maybe Wassall (#6).

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's a very tall skinny thing, bet he hopes he doesn't keep growing else he'll switch to basketball!

Piss off Karl!

(Only makes sense if you’ve listened to the Peter Crouch podcast.  I’m 6’6” and have spent my adult life listening to people asking what the weather’s like up there, if my mum put me on a grow bag and whether I’m good at basketball...??)

4 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Piss off Karl!

(Only makes sense if you’ve listened to the Peter Crouch podcast.  I’m 6’6” and have spent my adult life listening to people asking what the weather’s like up there, if my mum put me on a grow bag and whether I’m good at basketball...??)

Are you any good at Basketball??

Sith Happens

bloody 0-0 against Doncaster ? ridiculous,  going nowhere if we can't beat these, we're doomed,  be lucky to get 12 points this season never mind start on minus 12, should never have got rid of (insert random player who was crap for us but scored once one time for their new club).

anyway, be back in an hour to celebrate our 2-0 win and discuss if we will tie up promotion by the end of march or have to wait until at least Easter. 

Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

I think the Bielik lookalike was Minkley? And it did seem that Archie was upfront and central in the limited number of clips.

nope. This was a blond haired giant who is apparently Cybulski?? 

58 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And Bogle to replace Wisdom, and Sibley to replace Knight, and possibly Waghorn in for Marriott. Not far off what we expect to see ?

Unpopular opinion but I prefer Wisdom to Bogle, defensively Bogle is a liability for us. If we play 3/5 at the back I'd say different. 

Fully fit Marriott over Waghorn any day, big if though for whether Marriott stays fit. 

Sibley/Knight: different kinds of player, horses for courses and all that. Knight is a wide midfielder, Sibley needs to either in a midfield three or in the number 10 role. 

35 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/08/under-23sunder-18s-start-preparations-for-the-202021-season-with-barnsley-victory

First Half XI: Halwax, Bardell, Malone, Jinkinson, Wassall, Matthews, Brailsford, Aghatise, Brown, Wilson, Kelly.

Second Half XI: Foster, Grewal-Pollard, Minkley, Cashin, McDonald, Rogers, S Thompson, L Thompson, Christie, Cybulski, Williams.

Good to see we have the Thompson twins playing for us. 

Tin Tin the net from both of them so far. 

It doesn't take a detective to see they will go go far in the game. 

4 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Good to see we have the Thompson twins playing for us. 

Tin Tin the net from both of them so far. 

It doesn't take a detective to see they will go go far in the game. 

Doctor, Doctor enough of these Thompson Twins puns.

Archived