Mel has more money

Derby blood

So it's a fact, last year Mel had 500 million pounds, this year he has 15 million more, so he is now worth 515 million pounds, a nice profit from last year, so I can see us being in a good place still, Mels a massive Derby fan, so will see us right, think Martin should now get a 1 year deal, 8 grand a week. And a new goal keeper and wide man, then we are good to go. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Derby blood said:

So it's a fact, last year Mel had 500 million pounds, this year he has 15 million more, so he is now worth 515 million pounds, a nice profit from last year, so I can see us being in a good place still, Mels a massive Derby fan, so will see us right, think Martin should now get a 1 year deal, 8 grand a week. And a new goal keeper and wide man, then we are good to go. 

Well he won’t have that this year will he ?

Sith Happens

Sadly Mel's personal wealth and what he can spend on his football club are two different things. The shackles that are applied by the EFL in the name of fairness dictate this, and thats why we end up having to 'sell the stadium' to himself to generate money for the club.

7 hours ago, Jackal said:

I dont think he'd accept 8k a week pal. 

Hi Chris & welcome to the forum. Well tell us what you are looking for and let’s go from there ....... at least it’s a start  ??

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Imagine how much he’d have if he hadn’t bought Derby?

At least a billion?

400 million of that has surely gone to Martin and Anya by all accounts ?

Sith Happens
31 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Harry Rednapp has said that when lockdown is over he wants to buy a football club.

If his alleged tenure at Portsmouth is anything to go by, he could end up with a personal lockdown all to himself!

just look at his tenure anywhere,  he always leaves them worse off. 

3 hours ago, Gisby said:

Hi Chris & welcome to the forum. Well tell us what you are looking for and let’s go from there ....... at least it’s a start  ??

I'd personally play for free, but I doubt Coldplay would 

4 hours ago, Grandadsawbloomer said:

Do we know how much Mel's astute purchase of Pride Park at a 'knock down' price contributed to the Times assessment of his increased wealth?

According to the EFL it’s worth less than he paid ?

Archived