Aliens.

ossieram

I got a phone called at about 9:30 tonight from my daughter telling me to go and look up at some wierd lights in the sky.

We went out and saw about 15 lights moving in a line, but my daughter had been watching for sometime and reckons there was over 50.

Apparently it's a load of Elon Musks satellites and not aliens and they've been visible for a few nights, but did anyone else see them?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ossieram said:

I got a phone called at about 9:30 tonight from my daughter telling me to go and look up at some wierd lights in the sky.

We went out and saw about 15 lights moving in a line, but my daughter had been watching for sometime and reckons there was over 50.

Apparently it's a load of Elon Musks satellites and not aliens and they've been visible for a few nights, but did anyone else see them?

i hope you know what you have not started here

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Yes, it's the Starlink cluster of satellites. I saw them a couple of weeks ago.

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Yes Didn't realise what they were Was putting the recycling out and being an aviation geek I am always looking skywards. I noticed a line of moving lights knew that they weren't planes they took me back for a minute or two so googled and found it was spacex.

Seen a few a weird things in the sky. Derbyshire is a bit of hotspot I understand.

The only one that proper freaked me out was when I was a student working at a warehouse about 1995, near Nottingham Road.  We were loading a lorry outside about 10 at night and 8 of us saw a large triangular shaped object with a bright red outer and see through middle . After about 5 seconds it literally disappeared in a blink . It was big as well.  Any Thoughts ?

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seen a few a weird things in the sky. Derbyshire is a bit of hotspot I understand.

The only one that proper freaked me out was when I was a student working at a warehouse about 1995, near Nottingham Road.  We were loading a lorry outside about 10 at night and 8 of us saw a large triangular shaped object with a bright red outer and see through middle . After about 5 seconds it literally disappeared in a blink . It was big as well.  Any Thoughts ?

Look up, no i mean on the web, the Phoenix lights

Phoenixlightsunnamedn.jpg

7 minutes ago, ramit said:

Look up, no i mean on the web, the Phoenix lights

Phoenixlightsunnamedn.jpg

Similar, but as I recall it was a complete triangle, with a solid red outer.  It was very weird, but I'm pretty practical and natural thought indicates an interstellar species, with the ability to travel at the speed of light would have more interesting things to do on Friday night than watch eight blokes fill a lorry with carpets.  It was very strange though and not something you forget.

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Similar, but as I recall it was a complete triangle, with a solid red outer.  It was very weird, but I'm pretty practical and natural thought indicates an interstellar species, with the ability to travel at the speed of light would have more interesting things to do on Friday night than watch eight blokes fill a lorry with carpets.  It was very strange though and not something you forget.

They weren't watching ya, bro, they were taking ya.  Did you check your watch?

Just fooling with you, though

Or am i?

Just so as @G STAR RAM isn't the only one with his arse hanging out..

i've seen what i thought was a shooting star do a V turn without slowing down.  Along with Mrs. ramit saw a rainbow colored something for half an hour over the Faxaflói bay, just outside Viðey island, very close to Reykjavík, the colours moving as if on some sort of an advertising board and a small plane checking it out from above and below.  Mrs. ramit woke me up in the middle of the night to see it from our window.  Dreamed i woke up naked in a transparent tube in a mile long chamber full of such tubes, my wife in the one on my right and our son in the one next to it, 20 years before i met her.  That's how i was introduced to them, by a soft soothing voice reverberating from inside my head inside a tube.

7 minutes ago, ramit said:

Just so as @G STAR RAM isn't the only one with his arse hanging out..

i've seen what i thought was a shooting star do a V turn without slowing down.  Along with Mrs. ramit saw a rainbow colored something for half an hour over the Faxaflói bay, just outside Viðey island, very close to Reykjavík, the colours moving as if on some sort of an advertising board and a small plane checking it out from above and below.  Mrs. ramit woke me up in the middle of the night to see it from our window.  Dreamed i woke up naked in a transparent tube in a mile long chamber full of such tubes, my wife in the one on my right and our son in the one next to it, 20 years before i met her.  That's how i was introduced to them, by a soft soothing voice reverberating from inside my head inside a tube.

cartman_gets_an_anal_probe.jpg.e160929f3f8e1149e6dc2db2755de817.jpg

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

I saw those lights about 2 weeks ago over Ripley I counted about 36

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

Ossie have you woken up with sunburn on one side of your face? 

If there's anyone here familier with the Quixoferlees asteroid belt, There's a planetery system called the Hermastellafortimation, In there there's 1000s of worlds where 2 have been identified as similar to our world, Galidastrobe2721.xx3 and heelafortentia-bcv-2241, If these 2 planets were habited it would take by Scientists caculations some 500,000 years to reach us travelling at the speed of light, Or catch HS2 and be here in a couple of minutes.

10 hours ago, ramit said:

Strictly speaking, a UFO is an unidentified flying object.  Ed couldn't identify it, apparently he's not into Musk, ergo a UFO.

Ed wouldn't be interested unless they were steam or diesel powered.....

Archived