DCFC Fans x Derby City Mission Food Bank Fundraiser

Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, angieram said:

@David - have you tweeted about this recently? (I haven't been on there much recently. ) Happy to retweet if you add it again and I am sure other Forum regulars would too.

I haven’t no, trying to find the balance between pushing it without annoying followers.

It’s not a great time to be asking people to dig deep with financial uncertainty, and there are a lot of worthy causes both locally and nationally raising money that people may have donated to.

Trying to find words I haven’t used before but £2000 is incredible really, thank you all so much ?

35 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I heard it on the radio about 15:15 driving back from work. Are you Richard?

It was a good shout up on RD and they said Rams from all over the world had donated to help their home town.

yes that is me

5 hours ago, David said:

I haven’t no, trying to find the balance between pushing it without annoying followers.

It’s not a great time to be asking people to dig deep with financial uncertainty, and there are a lot of worthy causes both locally and nationally raising money that people may have donated to.

Trying to find words I haven’t used before but £2000 is incredible really, thank you all so much ?

Remember @David Jesus fed thousands with just 5 loaves and fishes ?. He had no apps or servers. .  . Just sayin’ 

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

Done my bit of virtue signalling to keep it edging up towards the new target. I do enjoy a good bit of edging.

£15 + gift aid

Cheap at half the price!  I usually pay treble that... and I still have to make her a cuppa afterwards! 

• 2 weeks later...

No one had donated for around 10 days, so I've just edged it over the £2200 mark. If anyone had meant to donate and never got round to it, only £300 to go to our final target.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 17:52, sage said:

Currently at £2250. W are going to end the donation page at the end of June and choose a new charity.

Our current and last target is £2500.

Just over £250 to go.  

COME ON YOU RAMSFANS!

Archived