Sign in to follow this  
David

DCFC Fans x Derby City Mission Food Bank Fundraiser

This is a challenging time for us all, and across the country food banks are working hard to maintain the provision of emergency food to those in crisis.

With donations to Derby City Mission food bank being reduced, and an increase in demand, we know that you, our members will share our belief that those who have the least resources to cope with the Covid-19 crisis must not be forgotten at this time.

Many families across the county may be forced to rely on food banks for the first time this year, with businesses either closing down or laying off staff.

If you can, even if it's just the cost of a pie and a pint or even a match ticket, please donate and help us put a meal on a families table tonight.

https://www.derbycitymission.org.uk/fundraisers/dcfc-fans

Derby City Mission.png

Posted (edited)

Good man.

One slight issue though.

When I went to the donation page, it asked if I was a UK taxpayer. What is this tax that people speak of? I was under the impression that the government gives us money (for match tickets and nights out, of course), and not the other way round.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

£759 now, running out of words and gifs to use so will just say thank you so much. We’ve almost hit our £1000 target in less than 48hrs. This will help so many families during this difficult time 🙂

23 minutes ago, David said:

£759 now, running out of words and gifs to use so will just say thank you so much. We’ve almost hit our £1000 target in less than 48hrs. This will help so many families during this difficult time 🙂

Erm... so sorry about this... but how do I claim a (partial) refund... Just noticed we've run out of tinned tomatoes!  

Posted (edited)
On 04/04/2020 at 11:35, richinspain said:

Done. It's not very much, but hopefully it will help in some small way.

3 pesetas and an old button?! @richinspain.

I've donated now. Well done everyone. 

Edited by Ellafella