Are we allowed an opinion

Curtains

2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

As have a lot of us and we've also seen a lot worse. Third division in our centenary year, 8-9000 crowds, a gnats chuff away from going out of business. This is a walk in the park compared to that. All part of the joys of supporting your local team. up the ramps!

Being a Ramp fan sounds tough.....our bedwetters don’t they’re born  ?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/03/2020 at 12:32, Millenniumram said:

Not unless you’re a qualified football manager. Or so I’m told?

Jeez ,, are you still bleating ??

if you talk self contradictory pap then don’t cry when challenged and if your not a qualified football manager don’t cry when someone’s points out that you talk like someone who is very very much not a qualified manager,

typical snowflake reaction , if you don’t lie down to my opinion then your not allowing me an opinion,,, hiding place of the modern opinionated generation 

27 minutes ago, Archied said:

Jeez ,, are you still bleating ??

if you talk self contradictory pap then don’t cry when challenged and if your not a qualified football manager don’t cry when someone’s points out that you talk like someone who is very very much not a qualified manager,

typical snowflake reaction , if you don’t lie down to my opinion then your not allowing me an opinion,,, hiding place of the modern opinionated generation 

200.gif

It’s just too easy sometimes

On 06/03/2020 at 15:30, hintonsboots said:

Good post, and sums up the positives from last nights game. Thought Sibley was outstanding and hope he starts v Blackburn and Bradley Johnson, could be fireworks there. Bird, Knight and both Full backs were also very good. Think Whittaker has good speed and can obviously finish as his record shows, but he needs to bulk up and show more Sibleyesque aggression if he’s going to make it at this level and above. 

As a side note Fozzys passing was Prem quality last night.

Always good to see positivity and thats the beauty of football and opinions.I thought Bird,Sibley and Knight coped well, despite their relative inexperience but, as for our full backs, we’ll agree to disagree! I thought their defensive naivety and lack of positional awareness was well and truly exposed.

On 06/03/2020 at 10:27, duncanjwitham said:

Are you allowed to have an opinion? Yes

Is everyone else allowed to tell you your opinion is nonsense? Yes

(That's a general 'you', not referring to anyone specific in this thread.)

So long as it's the content of the post that is critiqued, and not the poster being attacked / ridiculed /  belittled. 

18 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Are you a professional marine conservationist? If not, I’m afraid I cannot allow you to hold such an opinion

Yes - I’m a expert in making sure people “swim with the fishes”

Archived