Coronavirus

1of4

8 minutes ago, Archied said:

You perhaps need to dig around a bit more, 

From the article you just posted:

Dr Pascal Mkanda, head of the WHO’s PolioEradication Programme, said the latest outbreak was directly linked to low vaccination rates. The rise in vaccine-derived polio cases is caused by a mutated form of the disease found in faecal matter that targets children who have not been vaccinated, he said.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Archied said:

I’m betting that will be the scenario to do so much as earn a living in your own country 

Many years ago, there was a school of thought that advocated 'passports for pubs'. Eventually, this materialised into the 'photo ID' scheme for age verification.

It's a thought...

2 hours ago, jimmyp said:

Dr Pascal Mkanda, head of the WHO’s PolioEradication Programme, said the latest outbreak was directly linked to low vaccination rates. The rise in vaccine-derived polio cases is caused by a mutated form of the disease found in faecal matter that targets children who have not been vaccinated, he said.

You don't expect @Archiedto READ the article he was quoting, do you? 

3 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Read the article again, please...

I have read the article, what it shows on quick glance is dispute over vaccine ??‍♂️, and WHO doing as WHO does ( they have been great through this) do yourselves a favour and dig further yourselves , but hey I’m betting you have no interest in anything that doesn’t say what you want to hear

3 hours ago, jimmyp said:

And nobody else said anything else ?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Many years ago, there was a school of thought that advocated 'passports for pubs'. Eventually, this materialised into the 'photo ID' scheme for age verification.

It's a thought...

I think that’s a very good idea around the pubs thing ,,, bears not the slightest relevance to this scenario though

2 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Imagine thinking you are some moral crusader of truth by going around the internet advocating for not vaccinating children against terrible diseases that kill them. Real hero.

Imagine advocating vaccinating children for a disease that they don’t get affected by and don’t spread , or so they tell us when sending them back to school ,,, my god there’s some goalpost moving this pandemic ?,,, remember all ,shoot the ducks ,don’t feed them

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

Imagine advocating vaccinating children for a disease that they don’t get affected by and don’t spread , or so they tell us when sending them back to school ,,, my god there’s some goalpost moving this pandemic ?,,, remember all ,shoot the ducks ,don’t feed them

Not sure about the '...and don't spread' bit. Could you please substantiate that claim?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-babies-children-spread-adults-coronavirus-schools-daycare-cdc-research-b431773.html

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

Are you anti all vaccines or just anti some?

3 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Imagine thinking you are some moral crusader of truth by going around the internet advocating for not vaccinating children against terrible diseases that kill them. Real hero.

Imagine advocating vaccinating children for a disease that they don’t get affected by and don’t spread , or so they tell us when sending them back to school ,,, my god there’s some goalpost moving this pandemic ?,,, remember all ,shoot the ducks ,don’t feed themhttps://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms

theres lots out there but admittedly it’s getting harder to find now the thought correcting police are cleansing all media ,, oops sorry mis information blockers ??

my it s a modern day book burning

8 minutes ago, Archied said:

Imagine advocating vaccinating children for a disease that they don’t get affected by and don’t spread , or so they tell us when sending them back to school ,,, my god there’s some goalpost moving this pandemic ?,,, remember all ,shoot the ducks ,don’t feed themhttps://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms

theres lots out there but admittedly it’s getting harder to find now the thought correcting police are cleansing all media ,, oops sorry mis information blockers ??

my it s a modern day book burning

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-india-idUSKBN22V27F

The study was cancelled in 2010 following local media reports highlighting the death of seven girls taking part. Science Magazine reported that investigations carried out by a committee designated by the Indian Government later determined the deaths were unrelated to the vaccine demonstration

“Five were evidently unrelated to the vaccine: One girl drowned in a quarry; another died from a snake bite; two committed suicide by ingesting pesticides; and one died from complications of malaria. The causes of death for the other two girls were less certain: one possibly from pyrexia, or high fever, and a second from a suspected cerebral hemorrhage.” (  here )

Archived