Derby were hard done by the ref

B4ev6is

Well last night the ref gave luton town a helping hand thats for sure he gave them everything it was okay for them kick lumps out of Derby players if slightly touch them they went down like flys. I feel a tad sorry for max low yes he should not touch him but moments before Luton player push max low and nrothing was done to him. But I see why low got frusrated and wyan roony tried explain this to the ref and then hamer he asked the if he could pick up the ball he gave a sign he could so picked up the ball and then he was booked. 

But now for postived

We did try play good football in the 2nd half once waghorn was sub off he brought martin on he held the ball got us back in the game and Marriott on and he made differance as gave Luton something else to worry about. Wyan wriped in a beatiful cross and bang martin was there score first goal. But unfortnly for Derby conceaded moments later but could been cleared into the stands any were really. But then from really good bit good play with fast movement from Derby but them wyan roony scored first goal and what a finnish it was. All Derby fans throught including me throught we got this in the bag.

But once again we comceaded again from some daft defanding hamer could caught the ball. And round up the night bogle got own goal which knew little about it.

I saw him muttered sorry Derby fans and held his hands up. He looked in tears I could he see in his eyes he meant it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I don't think the ref did much wrong.

Very fair...... I think we play the victim a lot, on and off the pitch at the minute.....

2 minutes ago, ramit said:

Only saw the highlights, but that was a back pass by Lowe

I think so and for me i have seen no evidence the ref gave a signal it was ok. I get that hamer may have thought he had but the ref was a long way from the play, dont see how there would be an obvious signal that far away.  Happy to be proven wrong.

And lowe, he does grab the ref aswell as mouthing off at him so he can't really argue. 

I love to blame the ref as much as the next man but not buying it on this one. 

The referee didn’t get anything major wrong in fairness, but he was a classic homer. Gave every niggly foul Luton’s way and nothing to us. Can’t blame him for the result though, we did that to ourselves through sheer stupidity - on and off the ball. Don’t deserve anything out of a game when you stop playing as soon as you take the lead. Poor attitude. The incident at the end was the one thing that did get me a little bit confused with the ref though, did he give Hamer the nod to pick it up? I couldn’t see on my stream as sky broadcast in picture quality from 1986, but there did seem to be a real outcry. No justification for the way we acted afterwards though, professional footballers should be more... well, professional.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

you got to be kidding me

No, the only poor decisions which cost us were those made by our players, and possibly managerial team.

Archived